Lloyd Banks - End Of An Era Freestyle #AtYourRequest

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
2vx36yt.jpg

He said he's gonna do a ''for your request'' tape, freestyling over beats requested by fans..

my ONLY problem with Banks is that he'll pick the most 90's NY sounding beats and it'll all sound so dated..

been dying to hear Banks on modern sound flowing effortlessly.. wont mind sampled jawns like that ''Picture This'' which he threw out and did nothing with smh, that jawn could've been a dope summer vibe with a fly video :snoop:

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
2vx36yt.jpg

He said he's gonna do a ''for your request'' tape, freestyling over beats requested by fans..

my ONLY problem with Banks is that he'll pick the most 90's NY sounding beats and it'll all sound so dated..

been dying to hear Banks on modern sound flowing effortlessly.. wont mind sampled jawns like that ''Picture This'' which he threw out and did nothing with smh, that jawn could've been a dope summer vibe with a fly video :snoop:

He rapping on soul food

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
2vx36yt.jpg

He has album worth of bangers that he didnt do shyt with. Shame. Im hype for this, shouts to joyner lucas if he inspired this lowkey but banks has been putting shyt out