LMAO DOC RIVERS JUST TRIED TO RUN UP ON REFEREE KEN MAUER

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
1. Wtf is that bytch still reffing Clipper games

2. Why doesn't Doc have an official smiley on here yet

This. to add some context to why doc could have been so pissed, the Clippers stay getting the chick ref and she always makes bad calls that affect their team negatively so I can see why he's so mad. Chris Paul even moreso cuz he had beef with her her first game reffing them

But it doesn't help that the Clippers r the whiniest most bytchmade team in the league next to the Rockets lol

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need this female ref to work a couple clipper games in the playoffs. It's comedy whenever she shows up at Staples.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
:banderas:

2-mjcouldntstop.gif~c200

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This. to add some context to why doc could have been so pissed, the Clippers stay getting the chick ref and she always makes bad calls that affect their team negatively so I can see why he's so mad. Chris Paul even moreso cuz he had beef with her her first game reffing them

But it doesn't help that the Clippers r the whiniest most bytchmade team in the league next to the Rockets lol

What kills me is that she made a bad call like a lot of refs do, and instead of them criticizing the bad call they're going with the female angle. This is why women in male sports is terrible idea, because you can't ask for equality and then want to be treated like a lady.