LMAO @ Ray J getting stomped out by his girl

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
"And sources say Ray J himself bailed her out and paid $10K for her lawyer."

:scust:

cracked ribs? torn ACL cuz he went to the strip club with some tv producers? Damn Ray.. You went from pimping these hoes to a battered husband. Ray tacking pics from the hotel bathroom like

1woman+badly+beaten+by+husband+lindaikejiblog.jpg

As soon as he walked through the door she pressed up on that nikka like

article-1310349-0060142800000258-687_468x286.jpg

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Gave him the Lionel Richie :heh:

:patrice:

Yeah thats BAD....

My mother friend went to Tuskegee with Lionel Ritchie and knew his first wife Brenda Ritchie very well

She always told us that story bout when Brenda caught Lionel cheating with that white woman and BEAT HIM LIKE A DRUM

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
58701831.jpg

Get beat up by the chick you take care of, brehs. :sas2:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Being beaten by the girl is THE WORST thing that can happen to a man. I told this story before, but the nightmare still wakes me out my sleep to this day

One day in school i was hawkin luiges into textbooks and dropping them from the 3rd floor window onto people's heads below. I hit Beasley Mayfield, I large black girl with a jherri curl and stature of a large industrial brick pizza oven. She challenged me to a duel after school, to which I obliged. When we began our waltz she looked me up and down and then i immediately got into my shuffle. I held my fists close to my chin and bobbed and weaved to get into her inside as she threw wild overhand strikes. I envisioned myself as a perfectly chiseled Brooklyn killer ready to eviscerate my victim when her fist punched the back of my hands, knocking my knuckles right into my nose and slightly gapped teeth. I dropped them for an instant as the bottom of her palm and wrist crashed into my nose. I instantly began to smell sulfur and bacon as salty discharges gathered in my eyes, making them fog up and my vision impaired. Beasley then took her fist and slammed it into the top of my head, much like a cartoon gorilla wacking a mole into the hole from which it came. The impact of my head being pushed into my throat made me involuntarily say "KAAAAACKKK"

I dropped to the pavement as a heard a collective "AWWWWWWDAYUUMM" from the hecklers that encircled us. This was far different from the chants of awe in Caesar's Palace I envisioned at the start of this ruckus. As I lay on the ground nose numb with the feeling that the top of my skull had been cracked she grabbed my left pant leg and the left sleeve of my French Toast shirt and began to lift me off the surface. I began to feel the wind and see the faces of onlookers around me begin to spin around me rapidly, but they were not the ones that were moving in a circle. I wanted to scream and beg for her to stop swinging me for what seemed to be infinity, but I did not. When Beasley decided she wanted to stop she let me go on maybe the 18th revolution, and my limp body went flying into a pile of hamster cages.

The embarrassment was so great i had to transfer schools. But i couldn't understand how a style so graceful could be so ineffective against am uncoordinated brute

Daps
Well, its either take the ass whooping or beat her ass and go to jail where he wouldnt survive...

Dude was in a lose/lose. But he should not have bailed the bytch out tho
that man can either defend himself, or restrain her.. neither of which he did..

he ran.. :mjlol:

he took a L.. ain't his first, won't be his last..