LMAO the GET OUT Challenge is what's hot in these streets

DarrynCobretti

Fresh out the bed, count up the dead
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All this drip on me
You can tell by the acceleration, balance and explosive cuts which people actually are physically fit or in decent shape.:russ:

This "challenge"(aka one of the easiest routes to run in football) is about to low key reveal &separate those of us that are athletic, from the :flabbynsick: people who can't even jog in place for a few minutes without passing out.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
You can tell by the acceleration, balance and explosive cuts which people actually are physically fit or in decent shape.:russ:

This "challenge"(aka one of the easiest routes to run in football) is about to low key reveal &separate those of us that are athletic, from the :flabbynsick: people who can't even jog in place for a few minutes without passing out.

I started to say that shyt wasn't even funny to me... Just a bunch of mfs running at the camera trying to copy a scene from that movie (great fukkin movie btw)...

But after reading this post I'm like hmmm... Maybe this nikka has a point. I'm in decent shape. Now I'm wondering how good could I do this. Run full speed sprint for about 30 yards then a sharp cut to the right on a dime....

I could pull it off without losing balance :obama:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I swear to god that was the funniest part of the movie... People thought I was crazy when I started laughing at that part :heh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I swear to god that was the funniest part of the movie... People thought I was crazy when I started laughing at that part :heh:

Now I get what Sam Jack was saying about American black folks and British ones Cuz an AA would see a dude coming at him like that and take off too. Be running side by side.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Now I get what Sam Jack was saying about American black folks and British ones Cuz an AA would see a dude coming at him like that and take off too. Be running side by side.

It's a movie breh :francis: It's a part of the script it doesn't matter where the actor was from. calm down :hhh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
17201124_10212145005242680_2177482941546887491_n.jpg