Loaded Lux just surpassed "Ether" and the Obama speech with this 1[GOAT BATTLE VERSE]

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes really saying Cal won?

I mean... If you box you can spend most of the time dancing around the punches and landing jobs, if you get knocked out in the final minute... You lost the damn fight :to:

Lux just broke him down in every single way possible.
exactly. i personally think that if you,re counting rounds, Lux still one 2-1 and some might disagree, cool, whatever.

but in reality, this battle could have been 5 rounds and say Cal would have won 3, and lux would have won 1 and we,re at the final round 3-1. after that last verse, Lux still won cause it's just a KO.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
"Red Dot Music" made me revisit this :wow:

How you move this to the sub forum :wtf: This thread was made for people who don't follow battle rap :ufdup:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
lux with that 3rd verse soon as he said he wanted the same walk it how he talk it/pride cal had for his dad i felt the holy ghost...then poison pen and me had the same expression when he said "when a father doesn't take the time..." cal had that :lupe: face then started sputterinng "...i killed you" :to:

cal my nikka but :wow:... lux had a exorcism with that boy

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I'm still trying to figure out how people score this anything other than a 2-1 non-debatable W for Lux