Lock the Doors & Shut the Gates! There's an Invasion:MTV Challenge Official Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
MTV's The Challenge: Invasion cast reveal
It’s almost time for the return of MTV’s The Challenge, and ahead of the show’s new season, EW can exclusively reveal the upcoming cast, not to mention the brand new twist.

The new season, titled The Challenge: Invasion will feature 18 series “underdogs” competing to earn their way out of The Shelter, their desolate, barebones accommodations in Thailand. If they’re able to battle their way out of The Shelter, they’ll land in the posh estate of The Oasis. Only 12 underdogs will earn their spot in The Oasis, but that’s only step one of their (literal) challenge.

The season’s twist involves a surprise, season-long attack from eight of the “most fearsome Challenge Champions,” including repeat champion Johnny “Bananas,” and the return of CT following his three-year absence as a competitor on the show.

For those who make it to the very end, they will have to compete in the show’s very first three-day challenge to take home the grand prize of $350,000.

Check out the entire cast below:

Champs
Ashley K (Real World: San Diego)
Johnny “Bananas”(Real World: Key West)
Camila (Spring Break Challenge)
Cara Maria (Fresh Meat 2)
CT (Real World: Paris)
Darrell (Road Rules: Campus Crawl)
Laurel (Fresh Meat 2)
Zach (Real World: San Diego)

Underdogs
Amanda (Are You The One? Season 3)
Anika (Real World: Bad Blood)
Anthony (Are You The One? Season 2)
Ashley (Real World: Ex-Plosion)
Bruno (Real World: Skeletons)
Cory (Real World: Ex-Plosion)
Dario (Are You The One? Season 2)
Hunter (Are You The One? Season 3)
Jenna (Real World: Ex-Plosion)
Kailah (Real World: Go Big or Go Home)
LaToya (Real World: St. Thomas)
Marie (Real World: St. Thomas)
Nelson (Are You The One? Season 3)
Nicole (Real World: Skeletons)
Shane (Road Rules: Campus Crawl)
Sylvia (Real World: Skeletons)
Theo (Real World: Bad Blood)
Tony (Real World: Skeletons)

And to give you an idea of what the season will be like, here’s a message from the champs to the underdogs:

The Challenge: Invasion kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Tuesday, Feb. 7 at 9 p.m. ET on MTV.

Here we are once again, it's Challege time for my faithful viewers & fans we all know what that means. As you see in the above article we a few challenge vets, some of whom have collected payouts and others who have gone home with pennies (not counting what they get paid to be on the show. They do get paid for being there right? Right??)

And then we will have the inevitable new comers bka the rookies aka fresh meat; but this time they're 'underdogs' mixed in with the losers. This team will consist of the very much un-liked (from what i hear cause I don't watch the show) Are You the One cast mates and other Real Worls Alumni. We have a great cast, CT is byke & my dude Darrell (that dude who beat Brad's ass on the Ruins about 7 years ago. I can't find the legit clip on YouTube. You can try but you will just find yourself very angry after a while...) among many others. Yes I name dropped those two cause they are my dudes. :manny:

The show kicks off next week. I won't be able to interact with y'all as it airs. But carry on as if I am.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Hey I'm re-reading the cast & they got Thor (Zach) on here. That dude was a beast on his past seasons. I miss Evan & Kenny, too bad they did what they did and got banned for being dumb as fukk. So in turn they deserved it.

Be back to spoiler it for those who don't know.
MTV Settles Rape Lawsuit With Real World Alum After Implying She Asked for It
10/26/12 11:30am
In the complaint filed on October 27, 2011—which names MTV, Bunim-Murray Productions, and The Challenge castmates Kenneth Santucci and Evan Starkman—Cooley alleged she was a victim of sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, and sexual battery. According to the complaint, Santucci and Starkman "took another male participant's toothbrush and rubbed the toothbrush around [Cooley]'s genitals, including rubbing her labia and inserting the toothbrush into plaintiff's vagina" while she was passed out drunk. She says that producers were aware of what happened and more than likely watched it on monitors while it was going on. But they did not stop it, nor did they reprimand Santucci or Starkman. They did, however, replace the toothbrush. They never informed Cooley of what happened. She reportedly learned about the incident after the fact from other female cast members.
Kenny:
15504a9737260531f.jpg

Evan:
host_evan.jpg

Tonya:
fd84a19f208a0e2fddafde2d3b75ee4f.jpg

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Evan & Kenny fukked her with a toothbrush while she was passed out. Production didn't have the decency to do anything or tell her. Prolly contractually bound to. But knowning a cast mate was sexually assaulted and they 'couldnt' (more like wouldn't :pacspit:)intervene?? And tonya didn't know until someone had the heart to let her know.. that's really fukked up. Sounds like some shyt you only see in a lifetime movie. :beli:

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Huh?:picard:

HOLY shyt @ that spoiler....:merchant:

Man I had no idea:hhh:
:picard: im a fan of the mtv challenge / road rules/ real world fukkery but not to that level :whoa:

Sadly I'll probably end up watching this shyt too. One of my guilty pleasures. Hyped to see Darrell back on it.
hopefully he puts on cause leroy been having us take Ls season after season

How do y'all still watch this shyt. Especially if you're 27/28 and up? :begone:
sounds like something somebody :flabbynsick: would say :umad:

leave this shyt to the young brehs and brehettes :umad: