HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve only listened to 3 of his albums and you are 100% correct :russ:

This album does have some good songs on here and he can rap his ass off obviously, but it is a step back from the last one
Paradise II is easily the best track on here, and 3 of the 6 minutes are a skit :unimpressed:

Clone Wars
Playwright
Village Slum

All the best sounding tracks on the album, all 3 minutes long, all have a skit at the end that is a third of that runtime..

Light year is 8 minutes long, only 3 of those minutes are music

I get having a concept, but why fukk up the flow of your album like that, I wanted some music to vibe to not a book on tape :mjtf:

Lightsabers, Redpill and Wake Up are the only good songs on here where you can actually enjoy the whole song

Last edited:

Illmagic

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got around to listening to this. Its solid. No where near as good as his last 2 but solid. Theres definitely some quality stuff. Red Pill, Self Medication, and Paradise 2 are really good. The skits are so damn corny. Logic is one of the most frustrating artist Ive ever listened to. He has the skills and beat selection to make a classic. He just cant help but add enough corny to stop that from ever happening. :francis: