LOL@eminem making sure Kendrick didn't have ghost writers

Daps
Eminem is the biggest waste of talent ever.. God couldn't find another body to gift that talent to?

I like Eminem out of spite. He's technically perfect and can ink rhymes better than practically anyone but goddamn he's fukking annoying. And I feel like he had good albums because you can pick alcoholic Bill out of the Iowa state fair, give him Eminem's talent and produce a listenable album

Infuriating.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Eminem is the biggest waste of talent ever.. God couldn't find another body to gift that talent to?

I like Eminem out of spite. He's technically perfect and can ink rhymes better than practically anyone but goddamn he's fukking annoying. And I feel like he had good albums because you can pick alcoholic Bill out of the Iowa state fair, give him Eminem's talent and produce a listenable album

Infuriating.
It's the one thing nikkas can't hate on about Em. He's an amazing rapper from a technical standpoint. Top 2 at worst. Based on pure technical ability

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
He's top five for me just based on pure skill. Nas, Big, Andre, and Rakim are the others.
Royce has surpassed him in skill and musical quality.
Eminem uses the same patterns, but sloppily. Tries to hit the fast flow and his cac rhythm + age don't help.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Royce has surpassed him in skill and musical quality.
Eminem uses the same patterns, but sloppily. Tries to hit the fast flow and his cac rhythm + age don't help.

Since Relapse maybe, but that ain't really anything to brag about.

Last edited:

Apex

Banned
Daps

Infuriating.
Em had a crazy work-ethic that led him to the skill, though.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
To the mega haters em is not trash he is OVERRATED MMLP and SSLP are his best work after that he was dumpster juice