London club under scrutiny for turning away "dark + overweight women", Weeknd shyts on em

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Can't have a rep for just lettin' anything into your club, that's why it's called a "club"...
But dark in itself should not equal to be ugly and yeah it's a club, clubs have their own rules but as a BLACK PERSON I don't see how you could not see anything wrong with dark being equal to ugly or less than.

I wouldn't want to give my money to an establishment like that.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
But dark in itself should not equal to be ugly and yeah it's a club, clubs have their own rules but as a BLACK PERSON I don't see how you could not see anything wrong with dark being equal to ugly or less than.

I wouldn't want to give my money to an establishment like that.

You mean there ain't a club specifically for ugly people? Damn...

As much as I was fukkin' around in my original post, you gotta admit there's some truth to it.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Can't have a rep for just lettin' anything into your club, that's why it's called a "club"...

But its not a private membership club. Its a club open to the general public. As long as they are in compliance with club rules they shouldn't have been rejected to go in, unless the club has rules against being "Overweight" AND "Darkskin"

They deserve all the bad press they're getting

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
But its not a private membership club. Its a club open to the general public. As long as they are in compliance with club rules they shouldn't have been rejected to go in, unless the club has rules against being "Overweight" AND "Darkskin"

They deserve all the bad press they're getting

Unwritten rules need to be obeyed, too...