London Nikka makes CAC get on knees and apologize

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
I don't have any issues w/ UK brehs, but "Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" and Rory Breaker will always be the first thing to come to mind w/ that accent

tumblr_lrkzt1oA3X1qghb9mo1_500.gif

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
:gucci:
Werent you the one going on, and on how America is a shythole, and that you'd never leave U. K; is a paradise instead?!
In fact 'spoiled', was the very word used to describe that lifestyle.. Fail!

:russ:

Yes. Why would i leave the uk when this country is so spoiled and wasy to make money in? Thats common sense.

Im not the one going round trying to be tough or get in some poverty war between two massively rich western countries :dahell:

Yes america is a shythole. Doesnt mean ors not one of the richest most spoiled country in the world. When your average american is obese yoy cant be talking about poverty or hoods lmao. You dont jave a clue

MoroccanBoy

Madness
Daps
bubutbut our cops don't shoot!
then it's "hey, our cops have guns too! our slumlords let buildings burn down too! daddy spend time with me"
:sadbron:

Show me any post in this thread where i talk about grenfell or police having guns. You are a rich american on a smartphone with knternet trying to talk about being tough. I dont think you understand anything about the world. Thats what happens when you dont travel tho.