Lonzo got a message for his fans. /waits on fukkery later tonight

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I hope he shows up to the draft in a BBB suit like some WWE wrestler.
you already peeped the logo :wow:
01_Bam-Bam02.jpg

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That spin :mjlol:

But seriously, there are some advisors behind lonzo that is pushing him to be a bigger personality in hopes it gets his dad out the way, so they can put they hands in his pockets.

I hope the kid is smart enough to keep his dad around and not let these corporate vultures pull him from his family. Because I think he is going to be really good.
Dude ain't got no personality

:manny:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Naw people actually hate dlo in LA so they don't care but LA fukks with lonzo magic not that dumb

I honestly think that Nick Young incident will hang with him eventually pushing him out the league. I could see a whole league not wanting to fuk with him unless he's super star status

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This shyt backfired on me partially. I want the kid to succeed, I like him. I just don't fukk with Lavar.
If I was gonna be drafted, I'd be with mad hoes. And wouldn't mind seeing some Laker fukkery either :mjpls:

yall act like Lavar gonna be at every game. That nikka still got a family to look after back home. He ain't gonna be on the road and no shyt like that. Magic ain't gonna let him get outta pocket either. Relax