Reppin
On a queue
http://tmz.me/TK834QO

:ohhh:

Extended version:
:troll:

:scust:

Piers Morgan is about to tell y'all what to do:mjpls:
PIERS MORGAN: Don’t get angry about a bunch of white girls singing n***as, blame Kanye and the rap industry for putting it in their songs in the first place
By Piers Morgan for MailOnline14:56 EDT 21 Sep 2017, updated 18:06 EDT 21 Sep 2017

4490638A00000578-0-image-a-5_1506020066160.jpg

PIERS MORGAN: Be mad at Kanye, not girls singing n***as | Daily Mail Online

White people seem to be explaining why they shouldn't be allowed to say the N-word in song or anywhere else...:dwillhuh:

Meanwhile, black people seem to be fighting them and begging them to say nikka:mjpls:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Comment section agrees with y'all so far:mjpls::

8554tom

FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS ALLOWED THEY CAN SING OR SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

3 hours ago•2

rick taylor

All I see are a bunch of bloody whores.

6 hours ago•4
Show more replies

Benito Mussolini

If these white whores want to act like low IQ savages, then they deserve what they get. Whites are the creators of civilization, acting like a jungle dweller is inappropriate.

3 hours ago•1
Show more replies

TOMMYGUNS-NYC TOMMYGUNS-NYC

This is getting out of control! If you don't want people to say ******.... stop using the word in your shytty songs. There is absolutely nothing wrong in this video. These girls were just having a good time.

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
They are just saying the lyrics of a song they clearly enjoy.. with no racist motivations

Y’all militants corny as fukk as usual though

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
PIERS MORGAN: Be mad at Kanye, not girls singing n***as | Daily Mail Online

To which I say: what utter nonsense!

Even by the pathetically easily offended snowflake standards of modern day US campuses, this is ridiculous.

How can it possibly be racist to sing along to a song that was No1 in America for TEN WEEKS?

And is the word 'nikka' racist anyway?

Oh, I know the word 'n****r' from which it is derived is racist.

We all know that.

That's why I won't even spell it out.

But even among black people there is disagreement as to whether the word 'nikka' is actually a racist or offensive term at all.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, a civil rights group, condemns use of both 'n****r' and 'nikka'.

But many black Americans only consider 'nikka' offensive when used by people of other races, viewing that as unacceptable cultural appropriation.

Other black Americans consider it inoffensive except when specifically directed from a white person to a black person.

Daps
Hope cure u been taking losses lately my nikka that the disrespect for lavar ball and triple b

Joel embid
Elle delladonna
Hope cure

Triple b no losses

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Piers Morgan continued :mjpls:

But many black Americans only consider 'nikka' offensive when used by people of other races, viewing that as unacceptable cultural appropriation.

Other black Americans consider it inoffensive except when specifically directed from a white person to a black person.

Daps
Shoulda known better than to do it on video. But who cares? Nobody should say it at all. That fact won't stop anyone.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Piers Morgan then said :mjpls:

Famous black stars are split about its meaning, too.

Comedian Chris Rock, in his routine 'nikkas vs. Black People', distinguished a 'nikka', which he defined as a 'low-expectation-having mother-f****r,' from 'a black person'.

By contrast, the late Tupac Shakur distinguished it thus: 'N****rs was the ones on the rope, hanging off the thing; nikkas is the ones with gold ropes, hanging out at clubs.'

No wonder, then, that white people may be even more confused as to whether 'nikka' is actually a racist or offensive word.