Look at This Rich Black Athlete in the U.K. Ya'll

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Europeans have no fashion besides "suits". I'll give y'all credit for suits, and that's something that been forced on people globally since it now a standard for doing business to wear a suit, just like English was forced on everyone as the default language of business exchange, clothing was also.

I haven't seen anything that is cutting edge or a wave that Europeans or white people have put out there ( besides wearing rompers and kilts).

I don't think you understand what I meant by European fashion.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Nope I did not.

What did you mean that I got incorrect

I'm not European,I live in America breh.

I probably should've said European brands and aestehics rather than European fashion. But look at the revered brands from clothing to cars to shoes. cats like ASAP rocky, Kanye, jay who constantly put these certain types of bands and ideas on a pedestal. It isn't American usually. It's just funny to me when cats try to propel themselves as some kind of god over other regions, when American made shyt is laughed at around the world. shyt, a lot of American made shyt isn't even respected in America.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I'm not European,I live in America breh.

I probably should've said European brands and aestehics rather than European fashion. But look at the revered brands from clothing to cars to shoes. cats like ASAP rocky, Kanye, jay who constantly put these certain types of bands and ideas on a pedestal. It isn't American usually. It's just funny to me when cats try to propel themselves as some kind of god over other regions, when American made shyt is laughed at around the world. shyt, a lot of American made shyt isn't even respected in America.
Facts:wow:

I understand what you mean now. Don't even buy American cars anymore and the automobile was pioneered here. Nationalism here is capitalism, people show their 'culture' buy spending on foreign Shyte:yeshrug: