Look Wat Money Make a bytch Do

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
The jokes are funny but on a serious note Blueface should be concerned about potential future legal cases over this. Idk what he has going on behind closed doors but it would be very easy for a woman to hit him with a lawsuit later on

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The jokes are funny but on a serious note Blueface should be concerned about potential future legal cases over this. Idk what he has going on behind closed doors but it would be very easy for a woman to hit him with a lawsuit later on
Ite im really not tryna sound misogynistic or nun

but it sounds like these women have a choice to be in that crib, I don’t understand the R Kelly comp cuz those was sum lil ass kids

assuming all these women are of age what is he doing wrong exactly legally?

please educate me don’t attack cuz I genuinely see nothin wrong

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
How did you come to this conclusion based on the little clip we saw? From what I saw, anyone who was there looked like they could have easily left if they wanted to:yeshrug:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Ite im really not tryna sound misogynistic or nun

but it sounds like these women have a choice to be in that crib, I don’t understand the R Kelly comp cuz those was sum lil ass kids

assuming all these women are of age what is he doing wrong exactly legally?

please educate me don’t attack cuz I genuinely see nothin wrong

How did you come to this conclusion based on the little clip we saw? From what I saw, anyone who was there looked like they could have easily left if they wanted to:yeshrug:

I'm not accusing Blueface of anything I'm just saying that he should be careful. Being accused of rape, sexual misconduct, harassment, etc is very common in this day and age. All it takes is one of these women to come out and say he did something inappropriate to them and the next thing you know he'll be facing a slew of charges, that's my point.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Twitter women are all about women being able to do whatever they want until it’s doing something they don’t agree with.

The women are of age and are not being held against their will. Let’s stop pretending some women won’t put up with anything to get money or clout.

If you stupid enough to sleep in bunk beds in Blueface house then what I gotta do with that?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He’s got them all to sign NDAs. I think he’s good. He has a better chance of his BM saying he beat/raped her for years than anything from these chicks. These girls are the bottom of the barrel in LA. If they not in that house it’s grandma house.