Looking back, can we all agree Dip Set was

Daps
wack lyrically I mean I was the biggest Dip Set fan period, I have all the music from official releases to all the mixtapes even Purple City joints etc.

Cam was lyrical on COF and SDE but it was like after that the ni*ga stopped caring, Juelz was terrible looking back and Jones wasn't even writing his s**t, the Heatmakerz production carried them boys lets jus keep it 100 and they did have that Harlem style too but lyrically in retrospect Diplomats was garbage, I know this was a Killa Season joint but I heard Wet Wipes the otha day the beat was mean but the hook was wack and Cam wasn't talking bout ish smh

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
the fact u spell dipset like Dip Set tells me this is a :troll: thread so hold this neg for me

1564032_o.gif

paperstackz

Rookie
Daps
wack lyrically I mean I was the biggest Dip Set fan period, I have all the music from official releases to all the mixtapes even Purple City joints etc.

Cam was lyrical on COF and SDE but it was like after that the ni*ga stopped caring, Juelz was terrible looking back and Jones wasn't even writing his s**t, the Heatmakerz production carried them boys lets just keep it 100 and they did have that Harlem style too but lyrically in retrospect Diplomats was garbage, I know this was a Killa Season joint but I heard Wet Wipes the otha day the beat was mean but the hook was wack and Cam
wasn't talking bout ish smh
how can you say this is wack ??

Cam was lyrical on COF and SDE but it was like after that the ni*ga stopped caring, Juelz was terrible looking back and Jones wasn't even writing his s**t, the Heatmakerz production carried them boys lets jus keep it 100 and they did have that Harlem style too but lyrically in retrospect Diplomats was garbage, I know this was a Killa Season joint but I heard Wet Wipes the otha day the beat was mean but the hook was wack and Cam wasn't talking bout ish smh

Daps
extended fam is dudes like Bezel and SAS....JR and Rell were dipset through and through breh.

We'll have to agree to disagree, when I think of the Diplomats I think of Cam, Jones, Juelz & Zeek

Then prolly Rell, Writer, Un Kasa and Purple City