Reppin
Bronx
this-is-america-childish.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Least affordable to the people these items would help the most.
How much should a bullet proof vest cost? Kevlar isn’t exactly your run of the mill cotton or rayon :comeon:

A simple google search shows bullet proof vests averaging $400-500, some in the $300’s, I assume those are larger manufacturers whose economies of scale can allow them to lower prices, not so much for an independent business

Lastly, of all things to cut corners on, I don’t think this is the one you want that happening for just to get a lower price :skip:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
True but there are vital organs in your legs as well. One bullet wound or stab wound can cause you to die instantly
:facepalm:

There are no organs in your leg, there is a main artery which can cause you to die from bleeding out, it takes a lot of bad luck for that to be hit in common real life situations, but yes, you can’t protect everything

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:facepalm:

There are no organs in your leg, there is a main artery which can cause you to die from bleeding out, it takes a lot of bad luck for that to be hit in common real life situations, but yes, you can’t protect everything

Obviously meant vital Arteries and Veins

Instead of dap fishing, do you want to verify there are certain areas in your leg that can cause death with one puncture? The floor is yours

giphy.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Obviously meant vital Arteries and Veins

Instead of dap fishing, do you want to verify there are certain areas in your leg that can cause death with one puncture? The floor is yours

giphy.gif
Breh, I just told you what happens, the femoral artery being punctured causes one to bleed out if not treated, there’s a (very) short window to get pressure around it to stop bleeding. You do not die upon puncture as your first post said

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Breh, I just told you what happens, the femoral artery being punctured causes one to bleed out if not treated, there’s a short window to get pressure around it to stop bleeding. You do not die upon puncture as your first post said

You can die with a gunshot or a stab to the leg, AS I JUST SAID in my first post

I know you're bored, but you don't have to dap fish or die trying

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You can die with a gunshot or a stab to the leg, AS I JUST SAID in my first post

You don't have to dap fish or die trying
You said organs in the leg…how is it dap fishing to reply telling you there are no organs there? Was I supposed to know y you meant a whole different body part by the word “organ” :skip:

And you said die instantly - that implies that as soon as its struck, you die. No, you don’t, you have a few minutes to stop the bleeding.

But keep trying to redefine your words in an attempt to be correct.

Also interesting you don’t seem to have an issue with Orbital Fetus’s reply to you…I quite literally replied sharing information, his was pure dap fishing, yet you aggy about me :dead: