Looks like Keefe D should've kept his mouf shut.....Damn!

knnymac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MidWest
I'll get right to it with the latest interview.

I know that it's 10 minutes long but there is a lot of information throughout the whole thing.

This is what Reggie had to say about it earlier this week.

And here is Keefe D's response to Reggie's interview.

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
furthermore, the nikka has supposedly gotten away with murder, but he loves the goddamn camera too much. Stupid mother fukker!!! I don't feel sorry for him. nikka was a full rat. He, Mob James, and others.. A lot of these hardcore OGs can't say shyt about these young boys ratting because a lot of their homies, including them, were rats.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Seems more Iike Reggie Wright is trying to push it enough that some bored federal cac picks it up…Which I doubt they’ll do.. ain’t nobody tryna take that to trial at this point, and all those interviews have obvious holes that can add to his deniability.

Pac is my GOAT but this is more or less snitching, Reggie’s a slut for that…plus he fresh out the feds his damn self.

How long do I have to wait until I can make a thread?
100 posts.

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
Pac is my GOAT but this is more or less snitching, Reggie’s a slut for that…plus he fresh out the feds his damn self.
Peep how Keefe snitched back at Reggie by saying he (meaning Reggie) most likely had something to do with Biggie's murder. Both these dudes are sketchy as fukk to be honest.

MALWARE

Banned
Daps

TF. Are you serious? Smh this site is lame af. Wtf is really going on with this site. The owners are clearly not tryna run up the profits with the way they keep it locked down. What's their agenda?

It's like the people that run it don't give af about growing it. Or maybe they're tryna make BM look lame by keeping the demographics here dominated by middle aged weirdos. They needs open this shyt Up immediately.

Free the coli

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
TF. Are you serious? Smh this site is lame af. Wtf is really going on with this site. The owners are clearly not tryna run up the profits with the way they keep it locked down. What's their agenda?

It's like the people that run it don't give af about growing it. Or maybe they're tryna make BM look lame by keeping the demographics here dominated by middle aged weirdos. They needs open this shyt Up immediately.

Free the coli
:umad:

NotFrankWhite

Banned
Daps

Free the coli
STFU

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's

Free the coli
Or you can…..go talk to friends and shyt :mjlol: