Looks like that CURTIS Sc00n interview with COMBAT JACK is coming soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F

Im glad you upped this mane...

cause I been wondering too if this would take place..I assumed something might pop off the way him and combat jack were politicking at the time

I don't know ... :manny:

I know curt's been busy with a couple of projects like a definitive story on Fat Jack as well as the Shower Posse film project which got delayed because of the death of Vivian Blake who was a consultant to the film...

but hey it ain't all bad.....you can catch him live on TWITTER every hour on the hour :mjlol:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
but hey it ain't all bad.....you can catch him live on TWITTER every hour on the hour :mjlol:

lol dude talks like he's the realest thing on two feet and "above it all" but he's on twitter HARD talking to the people he doesn't respect.

I was a big fan of his twitter feed and opinions early on but now that its clear he's run out of shyt to say he seems very basic to me. Still going in on 2pac, studio gangsters and reality TV, know your enemy, real gangsters move in silence etc etc...basic shyt. And now with all the shyt actually poppin off in the real world all he can do is play devil's advocate despite all that rhetoric he's been giving out for 2 years...oh well.

OD-MELA

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Don't know much bout him other than he's probably the most abrasively insufferable person I follow on twitter... with the lone possible exception of renowned all-world superc*nt, dream hampton. ..don't know either of their domestic situations, but in a perfect world they'd hook up and form the world's most miserable killjoy super couple...they'd be the Jay and Beyonce of that sh!t...on their wedding day they could both live tweet about how terrible the institution of marriage is from a neo-feminist and curmudgeoned former street figure's perspective
:thumbsup::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Status
Not open for further replies.