INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
]
steve-mcnair-mistress-girlfriend-sahel-kazemi-picture-photos.jpg

:merchant:

Damn breh,.....

I really am still dealing with that cause my homie in the building, I visited everyday in the chi with his wife and fam.
My homie was not ever the same after this happened and eventually in a tuen of events lost his marriage and connection to his aging kids to drug use and erratic behavior from this
Steve McNair was his cousin and I really lived someone's grief with this, for real.

Especially the fact McNair was a personal inspiration all time and should have been.
for any and every black guy who ever played a sport, too.

Art Barr

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She stated she's not good in relationships

Got scared when a dude wanted to marry her

But has 2 tattoos dedicated to a relationship that hasnt even been a year long.

Im gonna bet he doesnt and will not get any tattoos in her honor.

I wonder if he told her to chill or if she's just like "babe i got a surprise for you :lolbron:"

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
air mcnair :mjcry:

Shame. I was in town when he died. That girl blasted him in his sleep..nice ass on that brat too. Bought her an Escalade and she still flipped on that nygga...white boys were downtown outside his condo crying like babies who lost their father. Sad scene.

Edit: Auto correct murdered my post

Last edited:

flashingn1ghts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WWE should go ahead and release her. She's obviously unbalanced and this relationship is obviously going to end horribly. Better for them that it doesn't happen when she's under contract.
shes in the Total Divas season thats airing soon, doubt they'll release her before thats done. She probably wont get any TV time on Raw tho