Lord forgive me...I see where Boko Haram is coming from...almost...

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Shyt or get off the toilet.
Lead, follow, or get out the way.
Stop sitting on the fence.

Many more phrases we've all heard can be applied to the black community. As someone else said, there are too many ideologies in the black community. In and of itself I wouldn't say is wrong, but you can't get anything done.

The black community can't get anything done because we gave Christian's on one side leaving it in God's hands. We have Muslims on another, not sure what their mission is here in America. We have the Hebrew, we'll we know what they're talking bout. Got a sprinkling of other religions all adding their flavors. Of course we have those with no religion, and their ideologies all over the place.

What this does is, we can never get something REAL done.

All this reminds me of the Tower of Babel story. So confused by different languages, we can never become like God's again.

Is Boko and other extremists attempting to get rid of the fence sitters. The people who keep we as a race from accomplishing anything? Yeah, yeah, I'm not with the killing of kids either! As for the grown people, look at most of us for real.

What really are we doing to advance black power? How many of us are aware enough to even support black power, I'm talking here in America now. How many people can you go talk too on some real shyt? Is the percentage like...60% of people can give a fukk about black power? How many c00ns afflict our community? How many people you talk to about real shyt...Their eyes just glaze over and they switch the topic to some pop bullshyt?

Like it or not my people...There are a majority of worthless people in this world, black and white, but I'm focusing on the black. It pains myself and many to admit this. It's the situation though. We're almost like a body infected with cancer...cells that are doing nothing for the body and out of control.

What can you do with a cancerous cell except burn it out? In the future hopefully we will advance to the point where we can save those cells, as of now all we can do is cut or burn them out.

Now I'm not going to say we should start murdering people who aren't doing anything, but something must be done by our community IF we plan on being players in this game called life.

Is this what religious fanatics have begun doing? Trying to get the cancerous cells who do nothing out the body? Take Boko Haram, they're trying to get something done besides religion. But there's all those people there who contribute nothing. People who MAY see a problem, but are too content, lazy, or scared to do anything.

Same problem we have here in America. Even hip hop wise, can't suggest positive hip hop without the stupid cancer nikkas flying in, "I like the destructive hip hop...". Too many ideologies.

Any way...I'll wait for the usual to fly in with the "Well what about you, what are YOUUUU doing, how about you're the cancer," etc.

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt or get off the toilet.
Lead, follow, or get out the way.
Stop sitting on the fence.

Many more phrases we've all heard can be applied to the black community. As someone else said, there are too many ideologies in the black community. In and of itself I wouldn't say is wrong, but you can't get anything done.

The black community can't get anything done because we gave Christian's on one side leaving it in God's hands. We have Muslims on another, not sure what their mission is here in America. We have the Hebrew, we'll we know what they're talking bout. Got a sprinkling of other religions all adding their flavors. Of course we have those with no religion, and their ideologies all over the place.

What this does is, we can never get something REAL done.

All this reminds me of the Tower of Babel story. So confused by different languages, we can never become like God's again.

Is Boko and other extremists attempting to get rid of the fence sitters. The people who keep we as a race from accomplishing anything? Yeah, yeah, I'm not with the killing of kids either! As for the grown people, look at most of us for real.

What really are we doing to advance black power? How many of us are aware enough to even support black power, I'm talking here in America now. How many people can you go talk too on some real shyt? Is the percentage like...60% of people can give a fukk about black power? How many c00ns afflict our community? How many people you talk to about real shyt...Their eyes just glaze over and they switch the topic to some pop bullshyt?

Like it or not my people...There are a majority of worthless people in this world, black and white, but I'm focusing on the black. It pains myself and many to admit this. It's the situation though. We're almost like a body infected with cancer...cells that are doing nothing for the body and out of control.

What can you do with a cancerous cell except burn it out? In the future hopefully we will advance to the point where we can save those cells, as of now all we can do is cut or burn them out.

Now I'm not going to say we should start murdering people who aren't doing anything, but something must be done by our community IF we plan on being players in this game called life.

Is this what religious fanatics have begun doing? Trying to get the cancerous cells who do nothing out the body? Take Boko Haram, they're trying to get something done besides religion. But there's all those people there who contribute nothing. People who MAY see a problem, but are too content, lazy, or scared to do anything.

Same problem we have here in America. Even hip hop wise, can't suggest positive hip hop without the stupid cancer nikkas flying in, "I like the destructive hip hop...". Too many ideologies.

Any way...I'll wait for the usual to fly in with the "Well what about you, what are YOUUUU doing, how about you're the cancer," etc.
You are a piece of shyt...
I mean you really are a piece of fecal material...
You are human waste because you are a wasted human life... If only it could have been you run down like an animal since you "see where they are coming from"...

I hope you fail miserably at everything you want in life and you look like your breathe stinks...