Lord Jamar: Floyd Mayweather Only Seems Super Rich to Minorities

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Everybody is ignorant about something. If Vlad TV discussions gets someone thinking about real world issues, who am I to judge lol

Amen. Ignorance is subjective. You can be an enlightened individual and get your mind blown about something so simple.

Jamar always has great opinions because he speaks on situations most ppl glued to their phones in the mainstream never think about. same with Romany Malco.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
I'm dead @ how Chris Rock really has people believing that there's a difference in the definition between 'rich' and 'wealthy'.

These words are synonyms.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dead @ how Chris Rock really has people believing that there's a difference in the definition between 'rich' and 'wealthy'.

These words are synonyms.

cause brothas see comics as some secret trooth tellers when it comes to race and politics. god forbid chris rock makes something up as a black comic that's not really based in reality, lol.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't know how systematic racism white supremacy works.

Name me one so called pubically traded Company where that black person has a certain amount of shares in that company can influence the board of directors and executives any aspect towards business operations.

being an activist investor usually requires investing several billions in a large cap corporation. However the people that do it...do it though their holding companies where other people put up some money too. yes, a Carl Ichan w/ Ichan Enterprises has 90% of the shares in the holding company and can be essentially a solo activist.

However, a publicly traded company goal is too make money for anyone invested in the business. Yes, people would not listen to Floyd in say the boardroom of Walmart as he would be a small investor, but he can still get solid bread! getting bread is important....slave masters lets us go w/o bread/reparations and that was a huge problem!!!!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
There's nothing worse than a smart dumb nikka. This nikka here looking mad and angry for no damn reason.

nikkas be the first ones saying when I get all this money or if I had all this money I would invest, now what if your investment doesn't work? Your business flops, or You put all that shyt in stocks now what if the stock falls in shyt you lose it all REAL FAST. Your gambling your money away, yeah these ball players are going broke but what you don't see is they invest in some dumb shyt and lose quickly.

Mayweather almost lost it all years ago why it wasn't because he was spending like crazy it was because dumb ass investments. It's a way to lose your money REAL QUICK. I am not saying don't own your own business or anything like that I am saying don't be quick to invest in a lot of shyt and watch your money fade away. You have to have the right idea, Do your homework and have a right team backing you. If the shyt was easy everybody will be rich.

Same with dope dealers they making all this cash ok now get the fukk out, but nope they get greedy and want to keep flipping paper. And mess around and get late.

Mayweather is wealthy he's heavily invested in himself and he is a hell of a product. Breh buys rare exotics buys them for 3 million then sale for 4 million. He pays himself, he's not getting fukked in the ass like all these other boxers by promoters. He is the boxer and promoter, smart nikka there. :obama: Well done, making all these :duck: mad in the process. :myman:

so I think it was mark Cuban that said to whoever wins the mega millions or whatever it was a few weeks ago, they should not try to invest it. They weren't skilled investors before so what makes them think they all of a sudden know what they are doing? He said they should just put it in the bank and live off the interest, maybe not Floyd but I say that to the people that think they know how to handle that much money..

Its real talk alright real haterish talk. Okay dude has less money than about 10000-20000 people in the whole world so what? It might be true but don't stop it from being some hating ass shyt and dudes always looking for a way to hate on folks under the guise of some righteousness smdh.

You sir have won the internet, this is some real ass shyt. These nikkas on this board are so used to hating they don't even know when they are doing it..

cause brothas see comics as some secret trooth tellers when it comes to race and politics. god forbid chris rock makes something up as a black comic that's not really based in reality, lol.

This is a discussion I would like to have, now I cant lie there has been many times Chris Rock has said some shyt that I believe to be some of the realest shyt ever, but it doesn't mean his word is gospel.. My point is even your average coli idiot can make a good point about some shyt every now and then, Rock may not be an expert but he has a lot of common sense and that is why people listen to him.. But the rich vs wealthy line was nothing more than saying for as rich as the average hood nikka thinks at the time shaq was there is a billionare paying his salary or a billionaire that own the company that pays his salary, meaning don't aim for shaq aim for the nikka that pays shaq.. HOWEVER that doesn't stop shaq or Mayweather from being super rich it just means he isn't the super rich-est lol.. So for this dude to say that he is half way right but half way hating for saying it like that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
so I think it was mark Cuban that said to whoever wins the mega millions or whatever it was a few weeks ago, they should not try to invest it. They weren't skilled investors before so what makes them think they all of a sudden know what they are doing? He said they should just put it in the bank and live off the interest, maybe not Floyd but I say that to the people that think they know how to handle that much money..

You sir have won the internet, this is some real ass shyt. These nikkas on this board are so used to hating they don't even know when they are doing it..

This is a discussion I would like to have, now I cant lie there has been many times Chris Rock has said some shyt that I believe to be some of the realest shyt ever, but it doesn't mean his word is gospel.. My point is even your average coli idiot can make a good point about some shyt every now and then, Rock may not be an expert but he has a lot of common sense and that is why people listen to him.. But the rich vs wealthy line was nothing more than saying for as rich as the average hood nikka thinks at the time shaq was there is a billionare paying his salary or a billionaire that own the company that pays his salary, meaning don't aim for shaq aim for the nikka that pays shaq.. HOWEVER that doesn't stop shaq or Mayweather from being super rich it just means he isn't the super rich-est lol.. So for this dude to say that he is half way right but half way hating for saying it like that
Its just truth fam. Dudes on here and other places too often say things that's like come on. You think if any of these dudes was worth that type of money they'd let some cat on here probably making 50k basically say they don't got money cause a relative few got more esp when its mostly some white people older on avg by like 30-40yrs? fukk no and dudes would be saying you a c00n or some shyt cause you know how dudes like to make words fit even if they don't for the situation. That's why I say these cats ain't even being real with themselves. Like you said though they been hating under all types of false pretenses so long they don't know they doing it anymore esp when you got other hating ass dudes on here co signing on yeah breh flow.