Superstar
Daps
tumblr_ob3qmt0fee1rqkjmno1_500.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His best verse - instrumental work is on Royce da 5'9" and Slaughterhouse albums.
Do people at Joe concerts know the words to any of his other songs? :mjlol:
His slaughterhouse verses apart from his standouts like Truth or Truth is his weakest material (apart from no love lost) you'd be surprised tho dude has a crazy amount of die hards that know every word at each show.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
His best verse - instrumental work is on Royce da 5'9" and Slaughterhouse albums.
Do people at Joe concerts know the words to any of his other songs? :mjlol:

One thing about joe is he got a core fanbase, might not be a ton of them nikkas but joe budden fans are hardcore So im sure they know the words. Rather have die hards like that then some fickle ass fans who only come out when you got songs on the radio

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Vlad is not even trying to be slick. Joe called him all types of shyts after he tried to start a fake beef with Joe & Nas when Joe was talking about a TV show character and Vlad knew it.

But tbf, Jamar even himself referenced their own songs & said that in general artists gotta perform their biggest hits. It's not like he was disrespectful. But Vlad is trying to start shyt like always. "JOE IS WATCHING VLAD TV! HE HATES ME SO MUCH BUT HE FOLLOWS EVERYTHING I DO! :gladbron: DO U KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY JOE BUDDEN HAS MADE ME!" sounding like a fake ass bytch he is. and them 2 giggling like schoolgirls talking about Budden :what::scust: