LOS INGOBERNABLES! La Sombra Signs With WWE

Daps
Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza joins WWE Performance Center
20151118_LIGHT_WWEPC_NewRecruit_HP.jpg

Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza, of Mexico City, has signed with NXT and WWE, joining the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Fla.

Watch WWE Breaking Ground on the award-winning WWE Network

Formerly known as “La Sombra,” Oropeza is a third-generation luchador whose grandfather, father, uncles and cousins all competed in Mexico. Oropeza signed with Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre (CMLL) in 2007 at age 17, where he trained under El Satanico. While there, he held many titles, including the CMLL Trio and Tag Team titles and the NWA Welterweight and Middleweight titles.

The WWE Performance Center’s newest luchador also brings experience from Japan; Oropeza made multiple trips to Japan for New Japan Pro Wrestling (NJPW), winning the organization’s Intercontinental Championship in 2013.

Manuel Alfonso Andrade Oropeza joins WWE Performance Center

I'm hyped as hell. If you've seen him before, you know why.

LOS INGOBERNABLES!

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I guess this is why he wasn't teaming with :naitopls:in the World Tag League:evilohhh:
Tranquilo, WWE, tranquilo

naito.gif

If these motherfukkers made him lose his mask only to throw him out in six months... :snoop:

But he's not gonna take over NJPW with Naito :to:
c/s all this.

Watched his matches with my gal to pitch him for Tag League and when I heard he wasn't in it, I was a little disappointed. At least we know why

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It's been rumored for a while now. RIP Khalisto I guess...

New Japan better book Rush more often :ufdup:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
He used to. He lost it in the main event against Atlantis at CMLL's biggest show of the year in September.

Here is the match in full.

Here is highlights of the match if you're crunched for time.

That arena looks better than RAWs fukk

• Dap
Reactions: JML

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
THIS GUY IS THE MAN AND I HOPE VINCE DOESN'T SADDLE HIM WITH SOME HORSE shyt GIMMICK, BROTHER!