Lottery Rigged? "Magic's Already Insured Me We're Getting Our Top 3 Pick This Year" - Luke Walton

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
So its like that, huh? :stopitslime:

Los Angeles’ pick will be conveyed to the Philadelphia 76ers if it falls to fourth or below, something it has a better than 50 percent chance to do.

According to Lakers Head Coach Luke Walton, there is no reason to worry about that because Lakers President of Basketball Operations Magic Johnson is going to work some, well, you know.

"We don't know who the pick is yet, but I was just happy to know we're getting the pick. That's good enough for me for now", Walton explained during the appearance on ‘We Need to Talk’ on CBS Sports.

Only 46% chance they keep the pick yet they're out here publicly declaring its a done deal already. :patrice: Now what could possibly cause Magic to put himself out there like that with no worries? :jbhmm:

149386556643440.gif

No wonder they were so happy to finish the season winning 5 out of 6 and fukk up their draft position. :ohhh: If they keep the pick, this shyt fugazi

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Breh, u messed up, not Luke.

Ensured

I love when a white man fux up grammatically :blessed:
:dead:

First of all dummy, take your mind off dikk for 5 seconds and glance up at those thread tags

Now what do you figure "UofA Education" might be referring to? :jbhmm:

Secondly, I know the word is assured, not insured like Luke said, and definitely not an old person protein drink, you goddamn clown :dead:

Do not try me again :ufdup: