Lou Dobbs canceled by far leftist Fox News

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Smartmatic and Dominion coming out of nowhere bringing fox news to its knees like some random scrub bench player going off for 25 against your favorite team and you like "who the fukk is this dude lighting is up like this":gucci:

They aint even wait for lou to get out of bed and change his diapers before getting him out the paint :mjlol:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Smartmatic and Dominion coming out of nowhere bringing fox news to its knees like some random scrub bench player going off for 25 against your favorite team and you like "who the fukk is this dude lighting is up like this":gucci:

They aint even wait for lou to get out of bed and change his diapers before getting him out the paint :mjlol:

This reminds me of how Donald Trump stomped out the Republican Primaries back in early 2016. Came out of nowhere and crippled the well-known names like Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, and others.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They like “fukk that you on your own boy” :hubie:

Just crazy how all these idiots threw their lives away over some idiot former reality tv personality who don’t give two shyts about them.

Yup hit him with the :ufdup:

6j8rF9.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This reminds me of how Donald Trump stomped out the Republican Primaries back in early 2016. Came out of nowhere and crippled the well-known names like Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, and others.

Damn you're right.

In fact you're really really on point with that comparison :francis:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal

corey brewer went for 51 on the rockets one year when he was in minnesota. i spent the entire game saying WTF?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Nah he went over the edge with the Latinos are stealing jobs before then. Everyday was something about illegal immigration.

You may be right. I stopped watching him in 2004 and at that point his main thing was the outsourcing of jobs so that's actually a natural progression. Was he still on cnn with the whole immigration thing?