Loud Ass People in Public unappreciation

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office, and in walks a Vietnamese family. 5 seconds pass and these mfers are squawking at each other like a flock of Geese and fielding phone calls :stopitslime:. Got the kids running all over the place screaming unchecked :hhh:

Couple of mayo women talking shyt about "OMG there is SO much going on right now. That's why I watch FOX News to keep up :troll:" in thick southern accents :comeon::hhh:

Went to the library the other day, Indian dude decides it's a great time to contact his entire family across the Atlantic via speakerphone :gucci::martin:

People don't remember how to whisper anymore :what::beli::leostare:.

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
I'm sitting in the waiting room at the doctors office, and in walks a Vietnamese family. 5 seconds pass and these mfers are squawking at each other like a flock of Geese and fielding phone calls :stopitslime:. Got the kids running all over the place screaming unchecked :hhh:

Couple of mayo women talking shyt about "OMG there is SO much going on right now. That's why I watch FOX News to keep up :troll:" in thick southern accents :comeon::hhh:

Went to the library the other day, Indian dude decides it's a great time to contact his entire family across the Atlantic via speakerphone :gucci::martin:

People don't remember how to whisper anymore :what::beli::leostare:.

:eat:

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Loud mouth ratchets on the phone letting the whole world know their business drive me nuts. Neg me if you like but I generally associate that behavior with a segment of Black women. They're a minority of Black women, but a very vocal minority. Drive you nuts.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps

so doctor results, is you is or is you ain't preggo :troll:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
rep OP

we were at Jazzfest in NO, so thousands of folks and hers where people want to talk loud about bullshyt over the fukking music
:mindblown:
white people.
sing or dance, youre at a damn concert.

also at the bookstore today with my little man and some dude was on the phone mad loud
talkin about what hes gonna do if he ever sees a dude he knows in a romphim
:mjlol:
i agree with your romphim opinion breh but get off the damn phone

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It irritates the fukk out of me when people walk around with their speaker phone on in public. I don't give a damn and don't want to hear your business. :what:
The worst is being in public and people have music playing loud as fukk from their phones. Like bytch, I know your phone came with headphones, and if not you can get a basic pair for $1

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I agree I hate even more when black people are out in public, dropping the N word left and right....That is one thing I was raised not to do, keep that in the house