Louisiana police chief fired over racist comments on social media

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Video

Jonesville's Chief of Police loses job after making racist comments on social media

JONESVILLE, La. (KNOE 8 News) - Former Chief of Police Skylar Dore pleaded his case with citizens of Jonesville, but many of them didn't want to hear it.

Racist+Comments.jpg

courtesy: KNOE
"I'm sorry, but you should have thought about it before you even hit those keys," says Sharon Stevenson, a resident of Jonesville.

Dore is referring to the racist remarks Dore made on Facebook about President Obama, criticizing his handling of the police shootings in Dallas and Baton rouge

"It hurt. I'm going to be honest. That brought tears to me because then I saw some of the racial comments coming up," says Stevenson.

Others voiced their concerns about Dore's racist remarks, but not all of them felt the same.

"He's a damn good cop," says Bill Bullock, a resident of Jonesville. "He's exceptionally proficient and has good credentials."

Bullock says he knows Dore personally and says his mistake should be forgiven.

Laronda Bowman says she's a Christian and has already forgiven Dore, but says he shouldn't be excused from what he did.

"Maybe he needs this time to think about what you should do and say, if the opportunity is presented again."

According to council members, it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

"I think at this time Chief Dore, we will now ask you for you resign from your duties. That's what I'm recommending to the board," says Hiram Evans, Mayor of Jonesville.

ZoeGod

Iā€™m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Tariq's talking point about the 2006 report from the FBI about white supremacist groups should catch on more because this cop probably was a member of a white nationalist group or had an account with st0rmfr0nt.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Tariq's talking point about the 2006 report from the FBI about white supremacist groups should catch on more because this cop probably was a member of a white nationalist group or had an account with st0rmfr0nt.
Megyn, forgot her last name, of Fox News tried to over talk DL Hugley when he brought that up. These crackers know.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Claim Christian but never read your instruction manual brehs

:scust:

Obadiah 1:18

And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.

This dumb bird is forgiving devils

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the chief possesses these views, we KNOW a overwhelming majority of police forces feel this way from top to bottom.