RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Anyone up on this? Been watching since Season 1 when the show was called Scrotal Recall. It was a one off from British tv Channel 4

Really great romantic comedy/drama half hour series imo. Up there with Catastrophe :banderas:

Kinda like You're the Worst without the shytty human beings and more realistic characters

Season 3 out today

Daps
One of my favorite joints on Netflix.... About to start season 3. Is this the last one since the main chick who is :ohlawd: btw, is on a new show over here in America now?

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Its a pretty decent show to watch when you dont have anything to watch on netflix

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:russ: Yeah, I remember reading an article about how Antonia Thomas, girl from Misfits thought the title was ass and while it made sense it fukked up the tone of the show.

New title sounds generic but for some reason I checked it out thinking it was a new show and forgot I snubbed it before its title change. :deadmanny:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:russ: Yeah, I remember reading an article about how Antonia Thomas, girl from Misfits thought the title was ass and while it made sense it fukked up the tone of the show.

New title sounds generic but for some reason I checked it out thinking it was a new show and forgot I snubbed it before its title change. :deadmanny:
i'm mad they changed the title breh :laff: That's some classic shyt. Ima watch this shyt later this year