Lupe feat. Chris Brown - "Crack" HQ live performance

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Lasers sold cuz it was shelved for years and Lupe's loyal fanbase bought the album in flocks, + it had hits. F&L 2 was ass while F&L came out in 2006, the deadest year for hip hop commercially ever, and its not like Lupe had established his fanbase yet

I'm just saying its strange, it's like J. Cole only doing "turn up songs" and trap beats when he was on conscious stuff a minute ago. Either way, both Lupe's hip-hop "socially conscious" stuff these days and his new "ratchet" shyt sucks. This Breezy song is cool though
No harm, no foul

I just think its tiring to see people try to put artists in a box to cater 1 core sound. Also, so far the songs we've heard from the new album definitely are moreso a hybrid of social commentary/ratchet.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
No harm, no foul

I just think its tiring to see people try to put artists in a box to cater 1 core sound. Also, so far the songs we've heard from the new album definitely are moreso a hybrid of social commentary/ratchet.
its still social commentary... Listen to that "Snitches 2" its just an anti-trappin song tellin you the pitfalls of the game...

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
This song is meh next to it is much better. I do think this would've been better for the lead single just cuz Chris brown is on it. Next to it really feels like a summer song tho. My lil brother that's 14 n really into meek mill n music like that loves next to it. I think that's a good sign. Simple but he still spittin the beat is super dope in a party and groove vibe at the same time. Ty$ murked it too.

Brandwin

Pro
Daps
Bet this will be on Pharaoh Height 2/30
What's that supposed to be?

When is Lupe supposed to drop a next project? S1 said when Tetsuo & Youth that their album was dropping in the Summer. I haven't heard anything since.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What's that supposed to be?

When is Lupe supposed to drop a next project? S1 said when Tetsuo & Youth that their album was dropping in the Summer. I haven't heard anything since.
Can never say if anything is dropping when it comes to this nikka Lu :snoop:

Pharoah Height 2/30 is suppose to be a play off his classic mixtape series Fahrenheit 1/15. He posted some cover art for it a few weeks ago.

He's announced like 4 projects: Black Vietnam (supposedly coming Summer/Fall), Skulls (TBA), The Cool 2 (TBA), and now this.

Superstar
Daps
Can never say if anything is dropping when it comes to this nikka Lu :snoop:

Pharoah Height 2/30 is suppose to be a play off his classic mixtape series Fahrenheit 1/15. He posted some cover art for it a few weeks ago.

He's announced like 4 projects: Black Vietnam (supposedly coming Summer/Fall), Skulls (TBA), The Cool 2 (TBA), and now this.

I remember when he was supposed to retire after The Cool :mjlol: