Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Had no idea who this was til I saw it on RYM, then I started looking up more info about found out he is a Dreamville artist, and the album is executive produced by Big Pooh and sequenced by Phonte. Came out October 4th.

@winb83 @AJtheOne @DonKnock @Hiphoplives4eva @MiltownLegend @dubsmith_nz @NYK Loyalist @DapMeUp! @Crown Bearer @THE 101 @cartierhoe @Redwood @Awesome Wells @Mike the Executioner @Stick Up Kid @Conscious Pilot @Preach Jackson @AAKing23 @King A.D 7 @Ishlibidish23 @A.V. @Ziggiy @KingCairo @Justise M

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Had no idea who this was til I saw it on RYM, then I started looking up more info about found out he is a Dreamville artist, and the album is executive produced by Big Pooh and sequenced by Phonte. Came out October 4th.

@winb83 @AJtheOne @DonKnock @Hiphoplives4eva @MiltownLegend @dubsmith_nz @NYK Loyalist @DapMeUp! @Crown Bearer @THE 101 @cartierhoe @Redwood @Awesome Wells @Mike the Executioner @Stick Up Kid @Conscious Pilot @Preach Jackson @AAKing23 @King A.D 7 @Ishlibidish23 @A.V. @Ziggiy @KingCairo @Justise M

I didn't make a thread for it but yeah this shyt is fire, Lute might be my 2nd favorite Dreamville artist after Cole

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Damn this shyt came out of nowhere. I fukk with Lute too, where was the promo for this?

Dreamville projects seem to just drop with no real push or fanfare. Looking forward to giving this a proper listen.

Everything is social media promo nowadays. I’m surprised Cole hasn't tweeted or mentioned the album on IG

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Damn this shyt came out of nowhere. I fukk with Lute too, where was the promo for this?

Dreamville projects seem to just drop with no real push or fanfare. Looking forward to giving this a proper listen.

It also doesn’t help that a lot of these Dreamville artists have such nondescript names :pachaha:

This project is dope though, and it makes sense the Little Brother handle the direction of it, cause it feels similar to some of their projects based on how stuff is put together

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
Lute’s ‘Gold Mouf’ is solid; consistent and concise, no skips.

I enjoy when I casually listen to an album and when I decide to check which track I’m at on the album it’s at a close.

Dreamville should have Lute on the likes of NPR ‘Tiny Desk’ and similar channels.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lute’s ‘Gold Mouf’ is solid; consistent and concise, no skips.

I enjoy when I casually listen to an album and when I decide to check which track I’m at on the album it’s at a close.

Dreamville should have Lute on the likes of NPR ‘Tiny Desk’ and similar channels.

Exactly have him do stuff like Tiny Desk, Genius interviews where he breaks down his lyrics, Phonte co-hosts a podcast with Questlove. I’m sure they could get Lute on there as a special guest.

There’s a lot of avenues open now for artists to really push their shyt. Especially if its dope