Lux vs Hollow all rounds transcribed

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
no way in hell i could remember half that
Yes you could actually. Remember Lux has been doing it forever.

I remember when Jay said he doesn't write his shyt down. I thought he was bullshtting. But honestly, I bet Lux & hollow spit straight from mental rehearsals.

You keep bridging bars to bards throughout the day, you'll remember it...as long as you DON'T write it down.

Those that write lyrics and then try to memorize them are doomed for disaster.

If you have a hobby of just rapping to yourself, try it. Start w/ 2 bars on a car ride to work, then keep adding shyt. I bet by the end of the week, you'll have at least 16 - 20 bars that you can spit, to yourself, easily.

Now, that first time you spit it for someon though, that's when you start fukking up. That's what really makes these guys great. Spitting in front of whole crowds like that...wow.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas be wanting joke punchlines over wordplay, and then have the nerve to call wordplay "filler".
Why does it also have to be some other reason when people don't think what you find dope as dope to them....

If people can admit Danger Zone outbarred Goodz and lost, what is so hard to admit that Hollow's overall presentation gave him the edge....

I fukk with Lux as much as anyone, but some of that shyt that dude highlighted did not hit hard when he first said it and I got all of that...

BangerzAOTY

Banned
Daps
Why does it also have to be some other reason when people don't think what you find dope as dope to them....

If people can admit Danger Zone outbarred Goodz and lost, what is so hard to admit that Hollow's overall presentation gave him the edge....

I fukk with Lux as much as anyone, but some of that shyt that dude highlighted did not hit hard when he first said it and I got all of that...
there needs to be a criteria lyrically set that rappers are being judged on in these battles.

Aniggmo

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The cause
"We couldn’t shoo/shoe him, he was in his prime but now that we don’t get his rhymes we just get kicks out of him when he finish lines." Hollow

nothing too crazy .. but i dig it

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Danja's bars against Goodz were ASS

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
there needs to be a criteria lyrically set that rappers are being judged on in these battles.

and who's gonna set those? unless a battler get bagged(e.g. Don Ladii vs QB) or clearly loses, like for example my nikka JC vs 100 Bulletz, its all a matter of opinion.

Edit: 1st time seein you in the BZ and i allready replied twice to you, Smack who is this nikka??:camby:

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
But it wasn't a text battle... so it changes nothing.... Hollow edged every round.

Nor was it a def poetry jam or a poetic dissertation.

The-Gentleman.png