M.Reck Ask Bimmy( Supreme Team) How Can U Be Cool W/ 50 Cent & Supreme When They Got Beef!(Pow)

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
He was cool with that c00n Kingface that just died who promoting that Maga BS.
Is it true that nikka died of aids and that was the end of his chapter? Saw queenzflip live and everyone saying he was fukking women and not telling them and died of aids

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Aint too aware of queens politics but iirc bimmy was close to black just who was 50 og.

Then there's all the fukkery with e money baggs hitting just by accident while trying to get a preme...

Murder inc and supreme really fukked up going against 50 these nikkas could have controlled everything.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Is it true that nikka died of aids and that was the end of his chapter? Saw queenzflip live and everyone saying he was fukking women and not telling them and died of aids
Not sure. His friend popped out of nowhere saying he was sick, and then he died like a month later. But I did hear mad rumors of him spreading AIDS. smfh

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure. His friend popped out of nowhere saying he was sick, and then he died like a month later. But I did hear mad rumors of him spreading AIDS. smfh

Was the friend called Ty ta or something ? Same rumors I heard

As for Bimmy he's a legend who shows love back to the hood and so is 50. Even tho they from different teams. Their connect was Mazi. After he died supreme team and g unit were together handing out turkeys at thanks giving. Think there's even a pic of Bimmy and 50 together. Alot of people credit Yayo and monster for their ties to keep 50 as the mans. It was Mazi. Other two had connects but Mazi was 50s queen's connect.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Aint too aware of queens politics but iirc bimmy was close to black just who was 50 og.

Then there's all the fukkery with e money baggs hitting just by accident while trying to get a preme...

Murder inc and supreme really fukked up going against 50 these nikkas could have controlled everything.
Yeah weird situation for bimmy to be in tbh ..... it’s best he tried to keep the peace and not get involved.... preme a strange character .... I think 50 felt slighted by preme cause he felt him been a real nikka from the streets should have beeen on his side but wen he basically dismissed him persay and shrugged him off n was fukin wid gottti n ja n them Who weren’t street nikkas that’s wen he got pissed ...... bimmy told the story how after e money bags had clipped black jus by accident he seen bimmy at death jam offices I wana say and was tellin bimmy it was an accident was suppose to clip preme ..... e money bags was stupid as hell for doing that tbh he must have known preme was gona send a hit squad after him sooner or later turned his shyt into Swiss cheese .....

brooklyngohard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah weird situation for bimmy to be in tbh ..... it’s best he tried to keep the peace and not get involved.... preme a strange character .... I think 50 felt slighted by preme cause he felt him been a real nikka from the streets should have beeen on his side but wen he basically dismissed him persay and shrugged him off n was fukin wid gottti n ja n them Who weren’t street nikkas that’s wen he got pissed ...... bimmy told the story how after e money bags had clipped black jus by accident he seen bimmy at death jam offices I wana say and was tellin bimmy it was an accident was suppose to clip preme ..... e money bags was stupid as hell for doing that tbh he must have known preme was gona send a hit squad after him sooner or later turned his shyt into Swiss cheese .....
Valid Points Fam

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
Was the friend called Ty ta or something ? Same rumors I heard

As for Bimmy he's a legend who shows love back to the hood and so is 50. Even tho they from different teams. Their connect was Mazi. After he died supreme team and g unit were together handing out turkeys at thanks giving. Think there's even a pic of Bimmy and 50 together. Alot of people credit Yayo and monster for their ties to keep 50 as the mans. It was Mazi. Other two had connects but Mazi was 50s queen's connect.

They was cool. MAZI is not Curtis queens connect :mjlol:

fif and bimmy is cool because of black just. Mazi have nothing to do with that. And mazi from merrick preme and them is baisley/guy brew nikkas

Booboo got his own name out here. Ain’t no artist u can sign or a goon u can pay that’s gonna get u respect in the hood. That shyt not for sale. Imagine a nikka that used to run New York Blvd needing a queens connect Lol whatever that even mean.

Bigsuk

Tha realest n***a
Daps
Valid Points Fam
Yeah preme Had a list of people he wanted hit for various reasons ... people out of state but the main 3 was e money bags , big nose Troy and 50 ...... what I don’t understand and never will was apparently he used a hit squad from Harlem to clip bags and big nose Troy but didn’t use them to clip 50 and apparently used hommo who wasn’t even a hitman and was just good with his hands and look he still botched it up .....clearly if preme was truly serious about clipping 50 he would have just used the hit sqaud .... I think they killed big nose Troy cause he was with the bizz and was bags homie and had beat the shyt out ov irv Gotti n pistol whiped him or something...