pretty cool thing Mac is doing :ehh:

Make Mac Miller a Sammich
#23 was my shyt rip mac miller

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
Faces might be Mac best rap album. My only complaint, some of the songs are a bit too long. You can tell lyrically he feels like he still has something to prove, but gets a bit too rappity rap with some of the songs. Would have been perfect if he cut the length on some of them.

Macadelic might be Mac most underrated album. Lyrics and production are so dope on this.

But I still feel like swimming and Circles are Macs Magnum opus. Shyt brings me too tears every time I listen :mjcry:

Mac musical evolution truly is inspiring.
Macadellic is my favourite project by mac miller RIP

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copping the vinyl for this. So glad this is getting an official release. It is IMO Mac’s best body of work and should’ve been an official release and not a mixtape.

Still, easily one of the greatest mixtapes of all time and really made me a fan of Mac for life. This dropped at a heavy time in my life and I had that shyt on repeat for a good 3-4 years straight. Will be nice to enjoy it in high quality.

Rest In Peace Malcolm :mjcry:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Did it get an official release? Some of the audio quality on those unofficial joints is terrible

I don’t think so. Not yet anyway.

One of my guys copped his on Amazon before they sold out, and the quality was solid. So I started searching. Found it at a local shop here in NY. Clear vinyl, pretty decent packaging and good sound, quality-wise. Not much different from the version I downloaded.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think so. Not yet anyway.

One of my guys copped his on Amazon before they sold out, and the quality was solid. So I started searching. Found it at a local shop here in NY. Clear vinyl, pretty decent packaging and good sound, quality-wise. Not much different from the version I downloaded.

Official release is Oct 15th

areohbee824

Superstar
Daps
Curious to see if they were able to get those samples cleared. Looks like all 24 tracks are there and there's even a bonus. Grabbed that Tri-Color vinyl. Like most said, this was the project that really solidified Mac for me

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Trying to cop the vinyl preorder, but this site aint displaying right? What browser did yall use? :lupe:

Edit: Worked on IE of all things, tricolor pre-ordered :win:

Last edited: