Macho Man died 6 years ago today

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Besides the muscle of course , hes just another white guy.

These guys today dont stand out. Regular names regular attire. Regular gimmicks. Raw is snore

Probably best way to describe it. Even someone like Bray Wyatt who is supposed to be some cannibal back woods monster or some shyt, has a name called Bray Wyatt and comes out in dreadlocks :mjlol: Compare that to Undertaker, Kane etc etc

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Macho Man personifies wrestling and transcends it. I still remember when he passed seeing tributes everywhere in pop culture. Dude is a icon.:wow:
:pacspit: @ Hoegan and Flair for beating him for all his world titles.

Truefan31

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Cena was at that F1 race track or something, and a reporter just walked right past him not knowing who the fukk he was :mjlol:

And someone said no one would ever do that to Macho Man, no one is walking right past him and not recognizing him, and it made me appreciate him more because of how true it was :ehh:

He was a true star, Cena can do all these shytty movies and what not but Macho Man was a true star who everyone knew, even teenagers these days know who he is and know the "Oh Yeah". A true star :mjcry:

The Slim Jim commercials are better than anything Cena has done ever:mjlol: