Madden 16 Formations Thread

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Creating my own offensive playbook again this year and wanted to know, what are some good formations that the Coli brehs use.

Preferable criteria: No TE, just WR and HB formations. I run with the Cowboys, so my favorite pass heavy formation is Shotgun: Empty Trips. (5 WR).

TE8xmiZ.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Daps
You garbage 5 WR set no skill. I prefer to run the ball and go down the throats of my opponents where they bring in linebackers and safeties than go over the top with cream all over their heads (play action/slants /posts etcc)

Yup. Run the ball to set up the pass. Running is funner IMO.

As for the thread...I usually use I formation, gives me more protection in the pocket and gives me 2 options out of the backfield via pass. I love slants as well. Straight West Coast

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You garbage 5 WR set no skill. I prefer to run the ball and go down the throats of my opponents where they bring in linebackers and safeties than go over the top with cream all over their heads (play action/slants /posts etcc)

I'm a gamer, I try to find different ways to pick apart an opponent. Running the ball is easy as hell for me online. It's been the story for me the past 2 years. I just wanna try something different.
:camby:outta here with the agression, its not that serious breh.

How you not going to utilize Witten:what:
Where in the post did I say I don't utilize Witten? I said in the post that my favorite pass heavy formations will be 5 WR. It's not that hard to simply ask if I use Witten, yes I do. But in this case his lack of speed won't help me in the aspect of torching online opponents.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I'm a gamer, I try to find different ways to pick apart an opponent. Running the ball is easy as hell for me online. It's been the story for me the past 2 years. I just wanna try something different.
:camby:outta here with the agression, its not that serious breh.

Where in the post did I say I don't utilize Witten? I said in the post that my favorite pass heavy formations will be 5 WR. It's not that hard to simply ask if I use Witten, yes I do. But in this case his lack of speed won't help me in the aspect of torching online opponents.
What system u on?