Made my first 3/4 beat, need honest criticism

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tbh I didnt even realise this sample was 3/4 until I started laying down the drums and in my head started freestyling to it and was like :jbhmm: . By then I couldnt be bothered to try and add chops to make it into a 4/4 rhythm, shyt is too complicated for my brain at that point :skip:

tbh I found that the samples dont blend all that well with the drums, its sounds off time alot of the time to me but i may be tripping. feedback much appreciated as always

901Cory10

Pro
Daps
I would never touch a 3/4 sample lol this is good tho...I can see a super laid back type track coming out of this with the right rapper...curren$y comes to mind

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm on my phone with it, it sounds good. I can't get a proper listen without the monitors/car/headphones but it's dope so far I don't know about rapping maybe something old school or laid back for that but def real r&b like musiq soulchild or someshyt

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never touch a 3/4 sample lol this is good tho...I can see a super laid back type track coming out of this with the right rapper...curren$y comes to mind
Yeah man I was trynna bust a flow to this but found I just couldnt lol. spitting over a 3/4 beat is some next shyt, i guess a currensy type flow would work though

I'm on my phone with it, it sounds good. I can't get a proper listen without the monitors/car/headphones but it's dope so far I don't know about rapping maybe something old school or laid back for that but def real r&b like musiq soulchild or someshyt
Yea i hear you man, i know one chick that can sing I was thinking of getting her to lay some harmonies over it or something, maybe on the next one I make ... I feel the drums are a little too hard for that.

Pretty good...

I think it is the first beat I have in the coli and didn't have to critique the drum pattern...
Props man, the only thing that fukked it with the drums is that the snare clashes with the snare in the sax sample in the hook, youll hear it if u listen close.

This is sick man. I have done plenty of beats in the past with that time-signature though.
props bro, post some of them up?

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Yeah man I was trynna bust a flow to this but found I just couldnt lol. spitting over a 3/4 beat is some next shyt, i guess a currensy type flow would work though

Yea i hear you man, i know one chick that can sing I was thinking of getting her to lay some harmonies over it or something, maybe on the next one I make ... I feel the drums are a little too hard for that.

Props man, the only thing that fukked it with the drums is that the snare clashes with the snare in the sax sample in the hook, youll hear it if u listen close.

props bro, post some of them up?

my problem is, i'm never satisfied with my past work so i end up deleting everything once in a while.