MAGA Karen ask BLM supporter "How Many Black Guys Have You F*cked"?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I would say they find the dumbest people to 8nterview but ive never see an interview that made any sense from a maga or antifa supporter. They need to leave blm out of their stupidity

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Antifa is the opposite of maga"
d433aa6a72ac46a95c402e715f34178d.gif

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
I truly don't understand why wyte peepo have so much hate in their heart for us. This Anti-Blackism these people believe in needs to be diagnosed as a mental illness.

It IS a mental illness and something that'll most likely be addressed and labeled for what it is in the DSM VI or VII tbh.

We live in the minds of racist cacs RENT FREE and it's been that way since they found us.

I've said this numerous times before but it bears repeating, you can go to just about any forum/site populated or mostly frequented by white Americans and we WILL be the topic of discussion in several of their "trending" or "most popular" threads 9/10. Even on "innocent" forums like Quora, no matter the topic, some bitter cac will start debasing black people for no reason whatsoever.

I remember years ago googling a recipe for the best way to cook/sear a steak to a perfect medium which lead me to a forum where the topic was being debated. Not a minute in I saw a ton of (irrelevant) cac hot takes about how black people only eat steak well done (aka overcooked) because we're low class and don't know any better. Like goddamn y'all can't even talk about simple shyt like how to prepare food without injecting your anti-black racism??

They. Are. OBSESSED.