MAGA shows its traitorous CAC form, yet again

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Is this what White Supremacy been reduced to? Internet trolls worshipping the last white Christian fundamentalist traditional country on Earth? :gucci:

Mark my words, 21st Century will be the last stand of white domination. We have actual White Americans defending Russia, a culture where their limited mental capacity cannot digest, over their own (dominated) country.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
This is what the end game of Trumpism is/was. And embrace of global fascism and white nationalism.

Thats why I could never associate with Trump or MAGA ever. Republicans are now putinwhipped. Fascism is in its accelerationism stage now.

I warned the coli in 2016 that America would start to embrace fascism with Trump. Look at where we are now.

:lupe:

invalid

Banned
Daps
I got high a couple of months ago and thought about the possibility of a point in the future in which America arrives at a moral justification for the re-implementation of black chattel slavery. Just the thought of the American collective rebounding back to that old mentality after a 200-300 year struggle with justifications they deem rational and logical to modern minds. Humanity would be in a very dark place.

The world is getting more demonic and this shyt is not out of the realm of possibility.

I think if it ever came to that point, we would be in the very last days of human sentience.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
These are the same CACs that will proudly fly the confederate flag and see no issue with it… the flag that represented SUCCEEDING from America… that’s the ultimate form of treachery… and yet they call it their “heritage”. This shouldn’t surprise anyone.

These CACs are hypocrites. They claim kneeling is anti-patriotic but their entire belief system betrays those “values”.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
These are the same CACs that will proudly fly the confederate flag and see no issue with it… the flag that represented SUCCEEDING from America… that’s the ultimate form treachery… and yet they call it their “heritage”. This shouldn’t surprise anyone.

These CACs are hypocrites. They claim kneeing is anti-patriotic but their entire belief system betrays those “values”.

Imagine these CACs trying to learn Russian, when they are only 85 IQ and barely speak proper English? :skip:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I won't even bother. It's too easy.
dont-be-a-menace-gif-7.gif