MAGATaker telling Tyson Fury to bury that…

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Bucks not MAGA.

They already stated that and Sami Callihan your favorite wrestler behind Killer Kross
They denied being MAGA to protect their brand (the same way Pence tried to distance himself from Trump mear the end), but I keep telling you to read theirs & their sister's old fb posts. The whole family is a bunch of right wing MAGA cacs.
Sami Calihan's flabby broad has some racist tweets in her closet, too. Birds of a feather flock together.
Like I said,
:pacspit:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They denied being MAGA to protect their brand (the same way Pence tried to distance himself from Trump mear the end), but I keep telling you to read theirs & their sister's old fb posts. The whole family is a bunch of right wing MAGA cacs.
Sami Calihan's flabby broad has some racist tweets in her closet, too. Birds of a feather flock together.
Like I said,

Na…. The truth is the truth. You falling for a work. Also just cuz someone’s family may or may not be something don’t mean they are.

Trump niece a Democrats and been shytting on Trump for years.

Also closer to you.

Your older brother a hard core drug dealer and one of the illest stone cold killers up in the DMV. But you a good guy, never sold a nickel and never been about that life. His sins and transgressions don’t reflect who you are or your values

The other day you help Mrs. Lucille with her grocery’s in the parking lot and even took her cart back for her. You also help one of the neighborhood kids fix the chain on they bike. You a good dude.

And yes for the record I’m only mentioning your brother from a distance behind a screen. Would never said this to his face. I ain’t no punk but your brother a scary dude and anyone with intelligence on the coli would be scared too :hubie:

Also Sami #1 for you:manny:

But this ain’t about no one from any other company.
This about WWE Legend MAGATaker

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Na…. The truth is the truth. You falling for a work. Also just cuz someone’s family may or may not be something don’t mean they are.

Trump niece a Democrats and been shytting on Trump for years.

Also closer to you.

Your older brother a hard core drug dealer and one of the illest stone cold killers up in the DMV. But you a good guy, never sold a nickel and never been about that life. His sins and transgressions don’t reflect who you are or your values

The other day you help Mrs. Lucille with her grocery’s in the parking lot and even took her cart back for her. You also help one of the neighborhood kids fix the chain on they bike. You a good dude.

And yes for the record I’m only mentioning your brother from a distance behind a screen. Would never said this to his face. I ain’t no punk but your brother a scary dude and anyone with intelligence on the coli would be scared too :hubie:

Also Sami #1 for you:manny:

But this ain’t about no one from any other company.
This about WWE Legend MAGATaker
That's a cute hypothetical story. However, I'm talking about the Jacksons' REAL ultra right wing, evangelical, MAGA history.

As far as Sami Callahan, he dropped his title to one racist broad, and he's engaged to another racist broad. He's trash.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's a cute hypothetical story. However, I'm talking about the Jackson's REAL ultra right wing, evangelical, MAGA history.

As far as Sami Callahan, he dropped his title to one racist broad, and he's engaged to another racist broad. He's trash.

You falling for a hypothetical story that’s a work.

Either way. This about Taker alway has and needs to continue to be about him. In the past it was told to me to stop doing subject flips like this.

The Jackson work shyt got nothing to do with this thread.

Taker we know for a fact is MAGA ain’t ain’t taking it back

Also, everyone in the DMV knows about your brother, he a G:hubie:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You falling for a hypothetical story that’s a work.

Either way. This about Taker alway has and needs to continue to be about him. In the past it was told to me to stop doing subject flips like this.

The Jackson work shyt got nothing to do with this thread.

Taker we know for a fact is MAGA ain’t ain’t taking it back

Also, everyone in the DMV knows about your brother, he a G:hubie:
My whole family is Gs :ufdup:
Don't get it twisted, the same energy I have for the Bucks, QT Marshall, Shad Khan, Cody & Brandi the bedwench also applies to Taker, HBK, & the McMahons.
I don't care what company you work for, if you're MAGA, then you're a p.o.s.
End of story.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
My whole family is Gs :ufdup:
Don't get it twisted, the same energy I have for the Bucks, QT Marshall, Shad Khan, Cody & Brandi the bedwench also applies to Taker, HBK, & the McMahons.
I don't care what company you work for, if you're MAGA, then you're a p.o.s.
End of story.

There’s a time and places for everything. If we having a discussion about Audi Q7.

We don’t start talking about Plums

Also

170113-trump-steve-harvey-cheat_obhjb5

:hubie:

Undertaker is the main topic here lets conclude this with a handshake and keep the focus on him

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
There’s a time and places for everything. If we having a discussion about Audi Q7.

We don’t start talking about Plums

Also

170113-trump-steve-harvey-cheat_obhjb5

:hubie:

Undertaker is the main topic here lets conclude this with a handshake and keep the focus on him
Okay, my dear brother.
I'll wait until Dynamite to remind you that the Bucks are ultra-right wing, evangelical, MAGA, ladyboy acrobats who can't wrestle worth a damn.
For now, let's talk about the MAGAtaker.
Agreed.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Okay, my dear brother.
I'll wait until Dynamite to remind you that the Bucks are ultra-right wing, evangelical, MAGA, ladyboy acrobats who can't wrestle worth a damn.
For now, let's talk about the MAGAtaker.
Agreed.

Let’s not do that…… cuz Impact is the next day my brother.

Picture speak louder than words.

Let’s call it a truce and end this once and for all

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Like I said,

The majority of the people in the combat business are MAGA including the promoters/bosses. Its what it is,

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Who was he waiting for again ?
Lebron was seen wearing a bunch of wrestling shirts during the championship games in 2016, one was an Undertaker shirt.

2d5706800cd89fe27a2a914c49ca77e1

The Cavs organization thought it'd be cool for a photo op with Taker so they invited him and the WWE to Lebron's first game of the season. Taker arrived dressed in character with WWE cameras but Lebron never came out. He stayed in the locker room and got focused on the game and on the season. Taker took pics with other Cavs members. When it was all said and done, someone from Lebron's camp had this to say:

“Here’s a life lesson. If you don’t have an appointment, don’t already know James personally, aren’t a business associate or a small child, the odds of ‘meeting’ James before or after a Cavs game in or near the locker room are not great. I once saw Houston Astros stud second baseman Jose Altuve try to get a meeting with James after a game against the Houston Rockets in Texas. The request came through various team PR officials. Let’s just say James had no interest. Another rule. James is not cool with someone purposefully trying to make money or gain fame through him, away from the court. In other words, no PR stunts that don’t benefit James. He wore an Undertaker T-shirt. For him, that’s enough.”