Magic Man David Coppafeel on the Summa Jam Screen for Sexual Assault and Pedophila

Daps
What is definition of grooming and how does that get charged?:sitdown: In OP, he said I will holla at you later and kept it moving or was their more to it?

Yeah sounded like he waited until the age of consent. I wouldn't want anybody doing it to my daughter but obviously her parents was cool with it. She even said he was calling her family's home to check on her from time to time so it's not like he was doing it secretly. They knew what was up and so did she.

With that being said, the rest of the accusations are questionable but what I be trying to figure out is how you know for sure you got drugged without a drug test? You could have just got drunk and went to sleep cause you was tired. It's a scumbag move to try to have sex in that situation and you shouldn't do it... but also it was different times back then and both them hoes was in there with that man for a reason. They was trying to see what he could make disappear if they was naked. :manny:

The police investigated all of this already and cleared the magic creh. I'm not saying he's innocent cause he's obviously a scumbag but being a scumbag dont make him a criminal.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
What is definition of grooming and how does that get charged?

In NY it's this

S 115.00 Criminal facilitation in the fourth degree.
A person is guilty of criminal facilitation in the fourth degree when,
believing it probable that he is rendering aid:
1. to a person who intends to commit a crime, he engages in conduct
which provides such person with means or opportunity for the commission
thereof and which in fact aids such person to commit a felony; or
2. to a person under sixteen years of age who intends to engage in
conduct which would constitute a crime, he, being over eighteen years of
age, engages in conduct which provides such person with means or
opportunity for the commission thereof and which in fact aids such
person to commit a crime.

Assuming The State can prove all of the facts, the "grooming" part of the timeline isn't a crime until they hook up when she gets to a legal age.

R. Kelly can pied piper all he wants to the high school chicks. As long as he leaves them alone it's cool. (Even if they feel some type of way about it)
But the second they step into a bedroom, it's a crime.

Daps
In NY it's this

Assuming The State can prove all of the facts, the "grooming" part of the timeline isn't a crime until they hook up when she gets to a legal age.

R. Kelly can pied piper all he wants to the high school chicks. As long as he leaves them alone it's cool. (Even if they feel some type of way about it)

Actually what you said and what that quote said are two very different things. You're wrong. That quote actually just enlightened me that the pop culture definition of grooming and the criminal definition of grooming are not the same thing.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
In NY it's this

Im not the best at reading law but this seems more geared towards an adult helping a underaged person commit a crime? Like when scammers would use high school jits tryna get on as "runners" cuz if they got caught they could get charges dropped? Have these jits driving benzes to school, student parking lot looking like carshow compared to teacher's :heh:

Daps
Im not the best at reading law but this seems more geared towards an adult helping a underaged person commit a crime? Like when scammers would use high school jits tryna get on as "runners" cuz if they got caught they could get charges dropped? Have these jits driving benzes to school, student parking lot looking like carshow compared to teacher's :heh:

Exactly :pachaha: breh completely misinterpreted that law.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

WRT to the topic of grooming, the crime in question here is the hook up.

The groomer is helping the "victim" to facilitate the "crime" of sex at 18. (Wait, what? Yeah, exactly)

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, fair or unfair, makes sense or doesn't make sense - but just that's how the law handles cases of grooming.

And if you're thinking that this criminalizes a lot of innocent behavior out of there/doesn't really capture what's going on and that it creates incentives for people to make things up - you're absolutely right.

There are a ton of "protections for women" in this particular area that popped up after Women's lib.

Keep in mind that human nature has basically stayed the same. So there are also bad actors that like to play in grey areas so that they can do whatever they want. It's why there are so many "age of consent" websites.

For example - R. Kelly got in hot water with that 14 year old, so he created a different set up for the case he eventually got convicted for.

It ultimately comes back to the prosecutor and the defendant's ability to hire a great defense team.

Don't even look up (g)rape by deception.

Daps

The groomer is helping the "victim" to facilitate the "crime" of sex at 18. (Wait, what? Yeah, exactly)

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, fair or unfair, makes sense or doesn't make sense - but just that's how the law handles cases of grooming.

Do you have actual examples to support what you're saying? Cause I've never seen this before. :patrice:

Can you post the court case?

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps

And if you're thinking that this criminalizes a lot of innocent behavior out of there/doesn't really capture what's going on and that it creates incentives for people to make things up - you're absolutely right.

There are a ton of "protections for women" in this particular area that popped up after Women's lib.

Keep in mind that human nature has basically stayed the same. So there are also bad actors that like to play in grey areas so that they can do whatever they want. It's why there are so many "age of consent" websites.

For example - R. Kelly got in hot water with that 14 year old, so he created a different set up for the case he eventually got convicted for.

It ultimately comes back to the prosecutor and the defendant's ability to hire a great defense team.

Don't even look up (g)rape by deception.
My thought on it being a slippery slope was from the angle of "thought crimes" and the dangerous path that leads to.. This sounds even worse and not an angle I even thought of but not surprised due to the climate..

Everything basically becomes a crime

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
My thought on it being a slippery slope was from the angle of "thought crimes" and the dangerous path that leads to.. This sounds even worse and not an angle I even thought of but not surprised due to the climate..

Everything basically becomes a crime

Poorly hollering at females has turned into a crime in some places.

What was considered casual touch can morph into "sexual assault", as the legal definition of rape has expanded greatly to "sexual assault".

And you're an paranoid/basement dweller/incel/perv/red pill/Andrew Tate/rapist monster for noticing it, much less pointing it out.

Maybe this is why Chicks would rather be with bears....