Make a Citizens Arrest brehs....get shot, brehs

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Armed good Samaritan shot dead in Texas making citizen's arrest

A good Samaritan armed with a gun was shot dead in front of his wife as he tried to make a citizen’s arrest of a man who had just shot his girlfriend in the parking lot of a Texas pharmacy, police said.

The shooter, identified as 22-year-old Ricci Bradden, was able to flee the scene Monday of the Arlington Walgreen’s but later turned himself in to police, the department said in a statement.

Police said Bradden on Monday morning went to the Walgreen’s, where his wife or girlfriend was an employee, and then shot her in the leg during an argument in the parking lot.

article-samaritan3-0502.jpg

Anthony Antell Jr., 35, witnessed the attack and went to his car to get his own gun, then approached Bradden, who had gotten into a vehicle in an attempt to flee the scene, Arlington police Lt. Chris Cook told reporters.

“The good Samaritan tried to stop him, pointed his firearm at the suspect, told him to stop,” Cook said. “Suspect exited his vehicle and exchanged gunfire with the good Samaritan, killing unfortunately the good Samaritan.”

The wounded woman is expected to survive, Cook said.

:francis:

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Came in here ready to clown dude, think he was some cowboy trying to :cape:someone, but it was girlfriend. I still think it was a very dumb move on his part, but can't really hate him for trying to stop the guy who just shot your girl in front of you.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came in here ready to clown dude, think he was some cowboy trying to :cape:someone, but it was girlfriend. I still think it was a very dumb move on his part, but can't really hate him for trying to stop the guy who just shot your girl in front of you.

Well seeing as how his girlfriend was just shot in front of him, I think it was his business.

No the guy with the gun shot his own girlfriend. The Good Samaritan was killed in front of his wife (who was not shot)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some white people.... :snoop:

Look, you muthafukkers are not police officers... Just because you have a gun and did some bullshyt training at a gun range, doesn't make you a bulletproof superhero either.

When you see a crime, either call the police like usual or mind your fukking business