Making money in a drought

Maquina

Banned
Daps
You might have seen in the AMC post where I mentioned we will be heading into a bear market (recessions).

How many are prepared for this and what are your tactics ?

I-bonds are going for 9.62% through October 2022. That return is insane for a safe asset.

Tbills are giving out good rates.

Savings accounts are slowly increasing rates - you should be getting at least 2% on savings

and you should be saving - as the Fed looks to continue fighting inflation and raising rates - you want to be prepared to move money into Bonds, Bond Funds, and Equities as they begin to bottom.

I'm not talking scams and failed get rich schemes...what are yall doing to increase your wealth during hard/tough times.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
You might have seen in the AMC post where I mentioned we will be heading into a bear market (recessions).

How many are prepared for this and what are your tactics ?

I-bonds are going for 9.62% through October 2022. That return is insane for a safe asset.

Tbills are giving out good rates.

Savings accounts are slowly increasing rates - you should be getting at least 2% on savings

and you should be saving - as the Fed looks to continue fighting inflation and raising rates - you want to be prepared to move money into Bonds, Bond Funds, and Equities as they begin to bottom.

I'm not talking scams and failed get rich schemes...what are yall doing to increase your wealth during hard/tough times.

One day left.
It's through the end of October.

Putting 5k in tomorrow.