Males of the Coli, Why Do You Guys Blame The Guy For Getting Cheated On?

Giselle

Daps
I just left that Valentines Day Cheating Thread. A lot of you guys were saying that it was the guys fault that he got cheated on. How? That doesn't make any sense.

If a person wants to cheat, they are going to cheat. The person they cheated on is not at fault for them having poor morals.

Also, I almost never hear you say it's the girls fault if a girl gets cheated on, but when a guy gets cheated on it's his fault?

Explain pls :queen:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
I just left that Valentines Day Cheating Thread. A lot of you guys were saying that it was the guys fault that he got cheated on. How? That doesn't make any sense.

If a person wants to cheat, they are going to cheat. The person they cheated on is not at fault for them having poor morals.

Also, I almost never hear you say it's the girls fault if a girl gets cheated on, but when a guy gets cheated on it's his fault?

what coli are you reading where nobody blames the woman who gets cheated on? you definately get a variety of "well she should have expected it' 'men arent meant to be monagamous' ' its probably payback for some dude she did dirty in the past'
and the coli standard
she should have chose better

this is the coli. its equal opportunity bashing here.
:yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
It's dumb to believe that. If he ever took my girl, I'll give him a congrats and bounce. I don't blame the guy at all for her failures.

I hate quoting rappers a lot, but this quote makes sense

" If he wants to wife her, dead it. the same problems I got his ass gonna inherit".
- How to be a side Nikka ( Cashflow Harlem)

Daps
No one wants to walk around thinking they can get cheated on (you can) so when it happens to others, people try to rationalise it :yeshrug:
Kind of like how some people say all rapist rape for power and not for sex. Reduces the chance of it happening to them or people they love if men don't do it for sex.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

because in a lot of those cases shyt was forseable...and If a lot of those dudes thought with their heads rather than their dikks they wouldnt be in that situation

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
what coli are you reading where nobody blames the woman who gets cheated on? you definately get a variety of "well she should have expected it' 'men arent meant to be monagamous' ' its probably payback for some dude she did dirty in the past'
and the coli standard
she should have chose better

this is the coli. its equal opportunity bashing here.
:yeshrug:

Ikr, they are quick to blame the woman for a man cheating "she should have known" "she's probably a dead fish" "there's something wrong with her"

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
because in a lot of those cases shyt was forseable...and If a lot of those dudes thought with their heads rather than their dikks they wouldnt be in that situation

Stop it breh...most coli dudes think they top notch niccas who wont get cheated on. Any men could get cheated, any men. Now if you are wifing a chick with a history of being a thot then thats forseable but a lot of times, you dont know that shyt.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it breh...most coli dudes think they top notch niccas who wont get cheated on. Any men could get cheated, any men. Now if you are wifing a chick with a history of being a thot then thats forseable but a lot of times, you dont know that shyt.

dude stop being naive .... you see these idiots out here caping and trying to save or impregnate every single thot because she looks good and then wondering why shyt goes south......

certain women are only good for fun and fukking, dont matter how fine they are, If these idiots cant see that I have no sympathy for em