Malia Obama Spotted With Bum-Ass Coli Breh

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It’s always been funny to me when I see woman driving with their man in the passenger seat. Especially when he’s wearing a Du-rag and just look dusty. I remember when I was waitress in college pulling up to Fridays and I saw this couple pulling up at the same time, it was a black girl and some Latin Breh. The Latin Breh was in the passenger seat. She was driving. Anyway they ended up being my first table of the day. He was ignorant as hell and complained about stupid shyt.

When it came time for them to pay the bill, it was her who pulled her credit card out. He sat there looking smug. She looked embarrassed as hell because I was definitely looking at her funny.

Just curious what would u say to a woman dating a nikka witout a whip?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This thread got me feeling some kinda way having a fear of driving. Not cause of an inability but cause of my drinking. My drunk decision making would endanger others

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Respect to the Obamas for only buying her a VW. Safe car. Nothing crazy. They could have easily bought her whatever car she wants.

Tinashe drives around a Ferrari the label got her 3+ years ago. i wouldn't wanna be driving near a woman in a Ferrari. All that HP and no idea how to control it.