Man ask for the name of a girl, gets hate and called a colorist

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Saw the girl and she’s cute. Don’t see how it’s colorism to be curious who Coco Jones’ friend is. He didn’t say anything about color.

It’s not like he said “Who’s that beautiful eggo waffle-colored goddess sitting next to that ugly burnt butt hoe?” :ohlawd:.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
If you weren’t autistic you’d see where I wrote “there’s many more, feel free to check the quotes”
But unfortunately you are autistic so you didn’t see that part.
You let the opinions of people you don’t know nor will ever meet get you in your feelings but questioning someone else’s level of intellect :heh:

You seem determined to push the agenda of black women hating black men. None of us would know nor care bout this if you didn’t go out your way to find obscure tweets to tell us. That’s more suspect than those tweets :mjpls:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Saw the girl and she’s cute. Don’t see how it’s colorism to be curious who Coco Jones’ friend is. He didn’t say anything about color.

It’s not like he said “Who’s that beautiful eggo waffle-colored goddess sitting next to that ugly burnt butt hoe?” :ohlawd:.
I called my girl this much to her annoyance one time when she didn't want to wear sunscreen on a sunny day. :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You let the opinions of people you don’t know nor will ever meet get you in your feelings but questioning someone else’s level of intellect :heh:

You seem determined to push the agenda of black women hating black men. None of us would know nor care bout this if you didn’t go out your way to find obscure tweets to tell us. That’s more suspect than those tweets :mjpls:
I been saying this shyt on here for a minute. A lot of these dudes entire belief system is based on the social media posts of strangers.

And what's even more telling they rarely share their views with their family, friends, and loved ones :mjpls:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Been like this over there even before it became X :hubie: more telling that this content is what's being curated and made into bunches of TLR threads :francis:
I’m still shocked that people believe Elon Musk is some sort of genius. :dwillhuh:

The fact that he thought rebranding Twitter as “X” was a good idea should have deaded that. :francis:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Been like this over there even before it became X :hubie: more telling that this content is what's being curated and made into bunches of TLR threads :francis:
It's always been that way, going back to SOHH. TLR has always been filled with "black women ain't shyt" threads. What's hilarious was back then nikkas used to always say black women are the most undesirable women on the planet and nobody wants them.

Now every time an attractive black woman is posted these nikkas are scowering her timeline for a picture with her standing next time a white man to prove that she's a bedwench :dead:

EDIT: Exhibit A :mjpls:

Last edited: