Man confronts interracial couple in black owned restaurant

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: I refuse to believe a straight BM in a restaurant/public place would go & bother a BM/PAWG couple who are minding their own business. That is shyt that BW (& White Supremacists) do. So that along, with his feminized voice gives him away.
I really dont get it man the world really disappoints me sometimes with peoples hatred but what can you do :yeshrug:

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Being a homosexual and taking issue with IR couples is a bit of a contradiction to say the least. He stood up and he's woke so I guess its pro Black when he allows another Black man stick their dikk in his azz. Or that same mouth he used to shame the IR couple probably sukked a veiny one later that evening. Hypothetically speaking, giving him the benefit of doubt lets say he's not gay, just flamboyant and feminine, even then he's still a disgrace to Black men and not an ideal example for young Black male children.

There's nothing woke about him and he's not standing up for Black women when he mimics his aunt, sister, or mother. An argument can be made that he's portraying a stereotype of Black women jealous of white women. Flamboyantly feminine Black men are the gender equivalent of blackface in regards to Black women period.

Just to clarify the guy in the video is not gay btw.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Being a homosexual and taking issue with IR couples is a bit of a contradiction to say the least. He stood up and he's woke so I guess its pro Black when he allows another Black man stick their dikk in his azz. Or that same mouth he used to shame the IR couple probably sukked a veiny one later that evening. Hypothetically speaking, giving him the benefit of doubt lets say he's not gay, just flamboyant and feminine, even then he's still a disgrace to Black men and not an ideal example for young Black male children.

There's nothing woke about him and he's not standing up for Black women when he mimics his aunt, sister, or mother. An argument can be made that he's portraying a stereotype of Black women jealous of white women. Flamboyantly feminine Black men are the gender equivalent of blackface in regards to Black women period.

Just to clarify the guy in the video is not gay btw.

And how do you know that?

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
Because in order to help people, you can't always "confront " them.

People change when the education is properly presented. More times than not, you will be unsuccessful trying to convert people via confrontation.

I do get what you are saying.
it is better to educate people in a calm manner than to confront them but the problem is that black men that date white women dont listen either way because they have been brainwashed.
You give them the truth,you show them the facts and they will still turn a blind eye to the reality.
Some of the replies in this thread itself shows me that.
This is why black women and men are the same and both as mentally disturbed and fukked up as eachother.
Black men who date interracially are like black women who wear weave.
Both will make excuse after excuse after excuse as to why theres nothing wrong with them doing what they do.
Why its not destructive when phsychologists,researchers and everyone whos "woke" will tell you different.
Black men will fight harder to date a white woman than they would the oppressor.
Its disgusting

poundedyam

Banned
Daps
And how do you know that?

I remember at the time of the release of this video he commented on the video.
He had his own facebook page and youtube account doing videos etc.
Definitely not a fruit.
Think he even done a sit down interview to address what happened.

TonySavage

All Star
Daps
I remember at the time of the release of this video he commented on the video.
He had his own facebook page and youtube account doing videos etc.
Definitely not a fruit.
Think he even done a sit down interview to address what happened.

Link?