Man cries like a BYTCH after being sentenced to 43 years in prison for armed robbery.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

CLEVELAND, Ohio -- A court hearing ended in chaos Thursday as a judge sentenced a man who robbed former NFL wide receiver and Super Bowl champion Joe Jurevicius.

One woman called Judge Nancy McDonnell a “sick b---h" and stormed out of the courtroom.

The scene was a chaotic end to a hearing where Jurevicius, a Cleveland-native returned to his hometown Browns to finish out his 11-year NFL, described how Howse terrorized him at gunpoint for 30 minutes during the September robbery.

“He terrorized me for 30 minutes,” Jurevicius said in court Thursday.

https://www.cleveland.com .. urevicius.html

nikka was hard as fukk when he was terrorizing his victims but folded like a bytch when hit with that time. Judge should have doubled it. fukking scumbag.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cruel and unusual punishment. No other western country woul ever give somebody 43 years for robbery.
nah, fck all that.

they should have just shot him on the spot or sent him to guantanamo. dude was a community terrorist.

if i recall correctly this fool was doing home invasions and armed robbery. imagine this idiot following your wife and kids home cause they got a nice car.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Buddy got that habitual criminal sentence. He just kept doing home invasions and now getting body slammed. Dumbass. My boy robbed Antoine Walker on some similar shyt but that was cause Walker owed him racks and was trying to run off.
Go on...
full