Man Fights ISIS In Syria Using Skills From Playing Call Of Duty

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I rather go to a bar and have some drinks and have some angry ass sex with a fine woman than be around a bunch of stinky ass dudes in a war zone :manny:

not to mention the country these brothers are fighting and risking their lives for don't give a fukk about them and their people

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
He ain't rack up one damn kill or not admitting to any?

the way I look at it..

the soldiers are the ones who get kills..

he learned the skill of how not to die so maybe they use him for recon and those type of missions

I didn't read all of it.. but seeing that he worked customer service and his friend died.. that's enough to drive someone off the deep end

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This dude sounds like a lunatic. ISIS is bad, but worse than the Nazis? He has a bloodlust for killing, talking about he's disappointed he didn't get to kill any ISIS members, as if he's just playing some videogame. Honestly, that's the purpose of a lot of these military games-- to breed a new stock of soldiers and desensitize the youth to killing so they can be used as cannon fodder in these endless wars. The Army even had a videogame back in the day called America's Army, and if you did well on the game, the military would contact you for recruitment.

Daps
I bet you any amount of money this dude struggles heavy to get pieces of below avg p*ssy. This has sexual frustration written all over it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It's all fun and games until you actually have to kill someone with a melee blow :francis:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Knowing how to camp and cover isn't the same as knowing how to aim, face live rounds and take a life

Still

I hope this inspires more cacs to put down the headsets and go over there to try their luck against killers :mjgrin:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Killing takes a part of the life of the killer as well. Having blood on your hands is a spiritual thing. Not something to take lightly. Its not like TV or movies. Matter of fact if people were actually killed at the rate they are killed in the movies we would be extinct. There was some study done on that some time back.