loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
“An important update about your XFINITY Internet service,” the email reads. “We’re writing to let you know that we will be trialing a new XFINITY Internet data plan in your area. Starting October 1, 2015, your monthly data plan will include 300 GB. We will also trial a new ‘Unlimited Data’ option that will give you the choice to purchase unlimited data for $30 per month in addition to your monthly Internet service fee.”

The news comes with some “courtesy” concessions from Comcast.

“We’re … implementing a three-month courtesy program. That means you will not be billed for the first three times you exceed the 300 GB included in the monthly data plan,” the email says. “If you are on the 300 GB plan, we will send you a courtesy ‘in-browser’ notice and an email letting you know when you reach 90%, 100%, 110%, and 125% of your monthly data usage plan amount.”

This overpriced service gobblers just sent me a message saying I " reach 90% of data usage for this month".

Wtf:what: 300 GB aint shyt. COMCAST AINT SHYT, im fuking tired of this bullshyt service. Im paying 71$ for Internet/cable(with only few channels with no hd box) already

Payig Netflix and this bullshyt service called comcastxfinity feel like im being shaking down(extorted) because im not fukinng with they Premium cable shyt so they try manage my internet usage from use of Netflix/hulu/YT/streaming device etc

Youre not going finessing me the ", 300 GB is an extremely large amount of data to use. The medium data use for our customers is 40 GB per month; about 70 percent of our customers use less than 100 GB per month."

.....look at the game they trying to run on us we will not be manage by yall. We master white ppl talking in code 101:scust:

Fuk yall horrible customer service.
Fuk yall 20 to 30 unwarranted music streaming channels.
Fuk those ugly ass used box yall try pass to us.
Stop sending us apology letters.
Fuking the outdated technology with fiber running through to people homes.
Data bandwidth is cheap and getting cheaper why you Fuking with us.
Fuk the made up tacked on bills charges and equipment feee increase, milking us for years

We see the desperation deals, damn near got your employees on they knees to suck a dikk for a cable plan which the customers don't need. Cable cutters gone up now they using hating ass tactics (monopoly power)because they won't take a profit loss, Fuking dumb pipe.

Im Urging customers or just concern folks take it to the city council and public utility commission meeting.

-Not a capacity issue it is a monopoly issue
-Lowering operating but push higher bills

Last edited:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
:jbhmm:or maybe you're an internet addict:lolbron:

My contracts finna be up. People should reccommend good high speed companies in here too.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
300 gigs is a lot though :manny:
I have unlimited data on my phone and that's what i search the net with. All other stuff like streaming and downloading i use and i still don't reach 300 gigs

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Just checked my Xfinity email, ain't got that message.

:whew:

Don't bring that bullshyt to Chicago.
They only do that to place with one Internet provider like south Florida its a fuking shake down because we cut the wire and switch to streaming services

Just imagine when 4k come through

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
They only do that to place with one Internet provider like south Florida its a fuking shake down because we cut the wire and switch streaming services

Just imagine when 4k come through

No way they'll be able to keep that 300 limit when that comes rolling out. Most of us who are used to blowing through 300+ a month will be going through at least 600-700 once 4K becomes more mainstream.

They'll be getting a bunch of complaints.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
300 gigs is a lot though :manny:
I have unlimited data on my phone and that's what i search the net with. All other stuff like streaming and downloading i use and i still don't reach 300 gigs
That's not how this works. That's not how any of this works. Intenet usage/data is not consumable limited resource.

dont let them fool you. Maybe because im a college student but a netflix HD movie is about 4.7 GB per hour, you can run through 300 GB very fast only watching only 3 to 4 hours of Netflix, Hulu or YT a day

When did 71$ plus 10 dollars for internet/wifi be cool now...... Also the 10% are the young smart generation customers who are cutting the Cable so they using these taxing tactics to cut us from using streaming products

Last edited: