Man FUKK Pizza Pizza!

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I had it for the first time in ages. I've been to several pizza specialty spots this year and it's been :wow: I obviously wasn't expecting the same quality (I was prepared for a massive downgrade) but jesus this was just shameful

I ordered one of their standard pizzas and this shyt made me damn near hate pizza. How can this cardboard tasting food chain still be in business?

If you are a pizza pizza stan then FUKK you! :pacspit:

Thoughts?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had it for the first time in ages. I've been to several pizza specialty spots this year and it's been :wow: I obviously wasn't expecting the same quality (I was prepared for a massive downgrade) but jesus this was just shameful

I ordered one of their standard pizzas and this shyt made me damn near hate pizza. How can this cardboard tasting food chain still be in business?

If you are a pizza pizza stan then FUKK you! :pacspit:

Thoughts?
You went to the worst pizza chain on the continent.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Little Ceasars go ask ya homies how I leave ya, cut ya young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased. :trillbk2:

Lil Wendy don't fukk around with real Gs, quick to snatch ya ugly ass off the streets, so fukk peace. :trillbk1:

I let them nikkas know it's on for life, don't let the BK ride tonight. :burgerkingpin:

Fast food murdered on wax and killed, fukk with me and get ya caps peeled. :demonicking:

Scottie Simpen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Real Black WallStreet
Little Ceasars go ask ya homies how I leave ya, cut ya young ass up, leave you in pieces, now be deceased. :trillbk2:

Lil Wendy don't fukk around with real Gs, quick to snatch ya ugly ass off the streets, so fukk peace. :trillbk1:

I let them nikkas know it's on for life, don't let the BK ride tonight. :burgerkingpin:

Fast food murdered on wax and killed, fukk with me and get ya caps peeled. :demonicking:

:dead::dead: